Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Crumpets

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Two courses. Marmite and butter crumpet followed by strawberry jam crumpet. Warburtons crumpets, of course.

MonkeyGland

Jul 3, 2008
You B*stards, I’ve just bought a 6 pack because of this thread... Two prepared with marmite/cheese combo - lovely. Only problem now is there are 4 left, can I resist!?

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
image.jpg

Warburtons giant crumpet with melted Applewood and Blackstick blue. Taken me a few days to get the ingredients but here goes.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I've just starting making sourdough bread. May attempt a crumpet, I'll report back.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Got back to the UK Saturday night. Full English for breakfast yesterday and crumpets today. Two with just butter, two with butter, marmite and cheese. Wonderful.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
So. Who makes the best crumpets? I've been eating them a lot lately (thanks to this thread). Warburtons are good. Waitrose's Irish with buttermilk are lovely, but too fattening. Kingsmill seem to shrivel after toasting.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
So. Who makes the best crumpets? I've been eating them a lot lately (thanks to this thread). Warburtons are good. Waitrose's Irish with buttermilk are lovely, but too fattening. Kingsmill seem to shrivel after toasting.

Too fattening? Surely you're going to cover it in butter anyway

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Had Asda toaster crumpets at the weekend. Large and Square to fit in a toaster. Wonderful idea but no good if putting cheese on

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here