Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Who will be our next Prime Minister?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Well that's my position. Remember what got us here. EU needs sorting out every now and then and needs "Eurosceptic" members internally to apply a break.

You don't sort the EU out by having a hissy fit and taking your ball home.

We have now become a very small country with an internally looking EU on the one side, an internally looking USA on the other and China where they have somehow fused dictatorship with Capitalism. I imagine Scotland will piss off within the next 20 years.

My worry is that the UK is there for the taking now and rather than the non EU economies of the world having us on speed dial, they are probably very happy one of the strongest economies within the EU has broken away.

It's made us weaker and the EU as well. You must be so proud [emoji38]ol:
Bang on. Chapeau.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Puketastic. :sick:So the minority losing 48% get to define what is an acceptable outcome for the majority winning 52 .. which leaves no one really happy (see current situation). Obviously if Remain had won by a small margin you would be arguing that the Uk should stay in but adopt very Eurosceptic policies to satisfy the minority ... yeah right :lolol:

Not thought through. Oh dear.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This thread is USELESS without a poll.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Puketastic. :sick:So the minority losing 48% get to define what is an acceptable outcome for the majority winning 52 .. which leaves no one really happy (see current situation). Obviously if Remain had won by a small margin you would be arguing that the Uk should stay in but adopt very Eurosceptic policies to satisfy the minority ... yeah right :lolol:

You seem to make the typically Brexiteer assumption that you know why the 52% voted as they did and that they all wanted the same type of Brexit. Why don't you propose a vote amongst the 52% to see exactly what their reason for voting leave was and what type of Brexit they would be happy with! :facepalm:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
NB. I don’t want another vote. I want a complete reversal.

There wasn’t a fair democratic vote.

Jesus. Not a clue mate. Your views are so biased and insulting to those who voted Leave.

I mean, who cares what the vote was, let's just ignore it and do what we want.

Well tough sh1t. We are in a DEMOCRACY and we voted and now need to deal with it.

It's views like yours that justify Dictatorships. "I know what is best for you and you have no say ".

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Jesus. Not a clue mate. Your views are so biased and insulting to those who voted Leave.

Well tough sh1t. We are in a DEMOCRACY and we voted and now need to deal with it.

It's views like yours that justify Dictatorships. "I know what is best for you and you have no say ".

Yeah, you’re right. You’re way is working out splendidly. Tricky though isn’t it, when you want to believe in unquestioned democracy but it keeps failing us. Democracy is undoubtedly the best system but that doesn’t mean the questioning of the way that democracy is discharged should be outlawed.

I do not accept this interpretation of democracy.
DEAL WITH IT.

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

"Deal with it". The saddest phrase from the depths of stupidity. Never mind facts or real life, just "deal with it". So depressing that people come out with this shit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here