Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Where to buy Xbox Live Gold Membership

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
As per the thread title really, it looks like a possible haven for online scammers, anyone got any recommendations?

12 month subscription for my Nephew for Christmas is required.

Many thanks,

Papak

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Amazon - instant code emailed to your account (assuming you have an account)
7383D3E9-B3AC-4A23-BBD0-2C7253FF7EBE.png

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
From Microsoft and through the xbox live store 12 months is £39.99. Check Amazon, but you'll be lucky to pay less than £35. I've bought a couple of codes from cdkeys.com for a bit cheaper than that in the past as sometimes they do some good deals. But yes as you say with online codes etc it's a scammer's paradise.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
I have paid approx £25 for 12 months via ebay before. Have been caught before with a few dodgy auctions that never produced the goods but always got money back. Now I just let it go into the last week of the current subscription and for the last 3 years i get a message on the console offering me a discount which works out about £27 direct from them

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have paid approx £25 for 12 months via ebay before. Have been caught before with a few dodgy auctions that never produced the goods but always got money back. Now I just let it go into the last week of the current subscription and for the last 3 years i get a message on the console offering me a discount which works out about £27 direct from them
Not much of a Christmas present though is it.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
As per the thread title really, it looks like a possible haven for online scammers, anyone got any recommendations?

12 month subscription for my Nephew for Christmas is required.

Many thanks,

Papak

CD-Keys a lot cheaper than Microsoft of through the Xbox.

£32 at the moment, and you can probably get more if you go through their Facebook page and like it.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
CDKeys work... for now.

It’s worth remembering thought that there is a reason they can offer games/membership cheaper than anywhere else and if big game companies wanted to they could come down on them; and their customers, like a tonne of bricks.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Awesome, thanks for the memory jog regarding CDKeys, I'm certain I've used them in the past.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Awesome, thanks for the memory jog regarding CDKeys, I'm certain I've used them in the past.
Some people are getting cheap offers for 12 month xbox live direct from Microsoft (£23.99), get him to check on his xbox. See hotukdeals xbox for details

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here