Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] North Stand Shelf

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Quick question regarding the shelf in the NW corner. A couple of mates have got tickets there , is it possible for them to come down to the main North Stand Concourse ?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Yes I'm 90% sure you can as I met friends who were sitting there at the Palace game in the North concourse at half time

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Quick question regarding the shelf in the NW corner. A couple of mates have got tickets there , is it possible for them to come down to the main North Stand Concourse ?

I've been on the shelf in the NW corner, and last time I was there, it was possible as you can access the lower tier of seating, you walk down the lower tier then out onto the concourse. I don't think the shelf concourse which is small sells any beer, hence why I must have established a route down.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I've always been intrigued by that area, someone on here suggested that you get the best overall view of the stadium from up there. If I get the chance perhaps l'll try & swap my seat in the Lower West for one up there for a game in the future.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've always been intrigued by that area, someone on here suggested that you get the best overall view of the stadium from up there. If I get the chance perhaps l'll try & swap my seat in the Lower West for one up there for a game in the future.
[MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION] is a big advocate.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head

Been there a couple of times with Grandson. It,s a good view if you like looking down but you are a long way from the South goal. Personally I prefer my seat in WSL as you are nearer the action.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Been there a couple of times with Grandson. It,s a good view if you like looking down but you are a long way from the South goal. Personally I prefer my seat in WSL as you are nearer the action.

Thanks, that's probably enough to put me off actually. When we moved from Withdean my mates all got season tickets up in the WSU. with my dodgy eyesight though the players all looked about the size of Subbuteo figures, so l soon moved my seat downstairs.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
There's only one way in from outside. To access the north, you go back in to the stands half way down and move across to a NS exit. Done it loads.

theboybilly

I had a ST in N1A for 2 seasons. I was directly underneath the shelf and can confirm that it is about as far as you can get from the South goal. That said my view was good so the shelf view should be even better. I can also confirm that access to the North Stsnd concourse is available - you have to come down stairs to the non- alcohol serving bar then continue down a few more flights of stairs. The atmosphere should be very good there too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here