Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Daily Mirror are reporting that Liverpool are considering a move for Pascal Gross

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Who me ?

Nope. But when I notice something I totally disagree with, I'll call it. If thats ok ?

Hi Easy 10. No, not you. Sorry, no idea how that post ended there. As usual. my irritation was aimed at BG, but clearly I missed the target.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Staying up would be harder without him, and staying up worth what £250m? So it’s a no from me, I’d also like us to strengthen in that position as well!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Murray? :lolol:

But this is a crazy rumour: Bissouma, plausible (although not likely), Groß - no chance.

Agreed. Bissouma has far more potential for a top six side.

Looks like the Albion have taken over from Southampton as the bin dippers favoured south coast feeder side.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"‘Pascal Groß to Liverpool’ is the kind of transfer rumour that’s hard to place.

It’s not so ridiculous that it can be immediately dismissed, but it’s not obvious enough to be treated without suspicion.

Groß, the Brighton player? The one who has one goal and zero assists in an injury-impacted season? To join a team for whom ‘heavy pressing’ is still one of their characterising features?

But then for only £15million, according to the rumour. And a player who Jürgen Klopp presumably knows quite well.

Here’s what to make of the matter."

More > https://whisp.rs/2EkhuD1

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So it is possible that Southampton are interested in which case I would say the price should be £10m plus Lemina who I think is an excellent midfielder who would suit our style well as the AM.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Watched the pace they broke in the Champions League match. Not sure he could keep up!

Gross with the ball at his feet, a yard of space and his teammates breaking at pace in front of him, why does Gross have to keep up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here