Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Daily Mirror are reporting that Liverpool are considering a move for Pascal Gross

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Do Liverpool see him as a threat when in our team. I seem to remember sometime ago when the top teams did just that. Buy a player just to take him out if the equation and occasionally sit on the subs bench.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I would be happy for him to go for a 7 figure sum plus Lallana in exchange.

NO chance.

Lallana is a perma-crock, and would be on a monster wedge by now that would blow our wage structure out of the water. For someone who would spend most of his time on a treatment table.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
NO chance.

Lallana is a perma-crock, and would be on a monster wedge by now that would blow our wage structure out of the water. For someone who would spend most of his time on a treatment table.

BG talking down an Albion player.

What are the chances of that happening?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Do Liverpool see him as a threat when in our team. I seem to remember sometime ago when the top teams did just that. Buy a player just to take him out if the equation and occasionally sit on the subs bench.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I hardly think Liverpool are so concerned about their games against BHA twice a season that they feel motivated to just remove him from our squad. They've already faced him 3 times now, and taken maximum points.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Who me ?

Nope. But when I notice something I totally disagree with, I'll call it. If thats ok ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But if that's me, then yes most definitely.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
FYI this doesn't come from any official Mirror journo. Alex Crook runs M and Y, an agency based in Portsmouth that covers mainly Southampton and Bournemouth plus us when nothing much is going on around Hampshire. The Solly March to Southampton story was one of theirs. They only make money if a national paper uses one of their "stories". When they can borrow one from a website it's even better because it saves them the trouble of making it up. If David Anderson or Neil McLeman was saying it, I'd take notice.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
FYI this doesn't come from any official Mirror journo. Alex Crook runs M and Y, an agency based in Portsmouth that covers mainly Southampton and Bournemouth plus us when nothing much is going on around Hampshire. The Solly March to Southampton story was one of theirs. They only make money if a national paper uses one of their "stories". When they can borrow one from a website it's even better because it saves them the trouble of making it up. If David Anderson or Neil McLeman was saying it, I'd take notice.

Is that the same Alex Crook who reports for talkSport? If so I think we can be confident that this story is complete bollox. He knows the square route of FA. Dreadful reporter.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BG talking down an Albion player.

What are the chances of that happening?

Are you completely stupid or just making out you are? Lallana is a £15m+ rated player so far from talking down Gross I was bigging him up and putting him in that category with Lallana plus in excess of £10m making him worth £25m+.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would be happy for him to go for a 7 figure sum plus Lallana in exchange.

Well that's an odd reply from someone who thinks £10,000,000+ is a 7 (seven) digit figure.

Ok boys and girls lets count the numbers together:-

1 - 1
0 - 2
0 - 3
0 - 4
0 - 5
0 - 6
0 - 7
0 - 8

That's right boys and girls a 7 (seven) figure amount is less than £10m, not more than.
Well done everybody, it's now nap time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here's me thinking I'd be walking up to a full and frank apology for being called completely stupid by a poster who can't count to 8, and by his own original metric undervalued a Brighton player.

Oh well I guess I can expect 'sorry I was wrong' after he had his Coco pops.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Regardless of it being £1m and Lallana or £10m and Lallana, it’s a crap idea. The only person this possibly works out for is Pascal.

As stated elsewhere, he’s going to be on ridiculous money and will very likely NOT want a move to Brighton. Is he even playing at the moment?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here