Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Fish Factory

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I’m reliably informed that the new Caribbean restaurant, Aunty Bunnies in the arcade alongside Beales is very good, shall be trying it very soon.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Strange, as although we seem to have similar tastes in eating places we found the Dining Room awful - maybe we just went on a bad night but I really don’t want to go back

You went early after they opened from what I recall. I thought you'd been back and found it better once they'd settled down, although maybe that was our mutual friend. Or I'm just imagining the second visit completely!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
You went early after they opened from what I recall. I thought you'd been back and found it better now they'd settled down, although maybe that was our mutual friend. Or I'm just imagining the second visit completely!
That was our mutual friend who found it better 2nd time - I haven’t plucked up the courage yet. My undercooked fish and luke warm unseasoned lentil soup did it for me!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Montagues Tex Mex on Montague Street.

Fine food, massive portions and great value.

Gets very loud there quite often, went with friends and we had a party of a dozen 40 something women all squealing and shouting doing selfies and squealing even more, awful night. Hence I recommended Salsa Viva, for its good food and a lot more intimate.

getz

Jan 15, 2010
We have come across Cucinetta in Portland Road recently. Very unpretentious Italian restaurant with very nice atmosphere.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Kenny Tutt (Masterchef winner) is reportedly opening a new restaurant in Worthing soon and having tasted his cooking in a pop-up venue am very much looking forward to this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here