Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Restaurants in Worthing

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Jul 7, 2003
Efes is great but not sure about it as place to take a new lady friend - especially if you are not sure about her tastes. Same applies to Salsa Verde.

Of all those mentioned here, I would go with Ami Bistro. Very good food at a reasonable price, service is also very good. Although the menu is fairly short, there is something on there for most tastes including those non-carnivores.

Of course, the only thing to be careful of at this time of year is the curse of the office Christmas dinner. Some places will have their special menu on and have loud groups which may not be what you are looking for. Wherever you go, I'd check with the restaurant when booking to ensure you won't end up beside a Christmas party group.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Thai Street Food, best Thai food outside Thailand, wonderful, lovely Jannie who runs it. As someone on
Trip advisor said ‘it’s like faulty towers met acorn antiques’ please don’t expect great service, but if good food and vibe are your scene, it’s a must.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Another vote for Ami Bistro, best in Worthing for me.

However, Arundel also has a number of high quality restaurants if you were to travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My sister in law eats out in Worthing most weeks with her 'friends group'. I asked her and he view was that Sylvan Oak was good but very small portions so if a hungry man avoid it.

Andalucia she said was good but she wasnt happy with the fact that all their tapas comes in 3s for prawns etc so unable to divide when a couple or 4 some.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
My sister in law eats out in Worthing most weeks with her 'friends group'. I asked her and he view was that Sylvan Oak was good but very small portions so if a hungry man avoid it.

Andalucia she said was good but she wasnt happy with the fact that all their tapas comes in 3s for prawns etc so unable to divide when a couple or 4 some.

Sylvan Oaks in Findon village. Very nice food.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Efes looks good so on the to do list

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Crab shack for us this evening.

“Veggie” fish and chips for me. By all accounts it’s miso and not the usual halloumi.

Seafood will be enjoyed on the other side of the table however.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Another vote for the Crab Shack.

Not tried Crab Shack, no prices on the menu and I fear it's well out of my price range. I saw a specials " A " board outside last summer and it looked astronomic.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Am going there this evening, apparently their goat curry and jerk chicken are superb, will report back
Mrs V is a fan of Goat Curry, I await your report with interest!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here