Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Restaurants in Worthing

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017
Can anyone recommend a good restaurant in Worthing, prefably with a nice atmosphere, not too cramped etc, to take a new lady friend.

Any advice would be appreciated

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Crab Shack
Indigo
Ami Bistro

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Salsa Viva the Mexican in the High Street opposite the entrance for the Guildbourne Centre car park is nice. If the evening goes tits up you only have a 2 minute walk to your car and if things go well you can get a room around the corner in Steyne Gardens.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Salsa Viva the Mexican in the High Street opposite the entrance for the Guildbourne Centre car park is nice. If the evening goes tits up you only have a 2 minute walk to your car and if things go well you can get a room around the corner in Steyne Gardens.

Big fan of Salsa Viva, but mexican food on a date might be dodgy. Although you could at least see how much of a 12" burrito she can fit in her mouth?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Big fan of Salsa Viva, but mexican food on a date might be dodgy. Although you could at least see how much of a 12" burrito she can fit in her mouth?

Those Burrito's are big in there !

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Ami Bistro is good. Very good, been there a couple of times and you're not cramped next to other people. Food's excellent as well, with impeccable service.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We've enjoyed Aqua (Italian) down Chapel Road the few times we've been there.

Aqua is OK as (small) chains go. I visited the branches in Bristol and Bath quite a few times when I lived that way, and I've been to the Worthing one once, and it was solid enough.

However, before I'd visit again, I'd need to know that they've sorted out their shady staff/tips thing:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/bristol-restaurants-tipping-policy-forces-1033229

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/exploitative-tipping-policy-forces-waiters-11833086

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You’d have to go a little west but the Andalucia tapas restaurant in Ferring is excellent.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I concur on Sylvan Oak, if you're looking for a fairly expensive night out. Food great, it is quite a small little place though, but the service is fantastic (both my neighbours work there). You also have two nice pubs on hand for pre/post drinks.

I was going to suggest Sylvan Oak, always had a good meal there. In fact I still have a £25 gift voucher from about 2 Xmas ago that I must use!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here