Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth (Cup), Man Utd and Fulham tickets

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Still 183 Man Utd tickets left.

If it wasn’t already killed off this really does end the “it’s not fair I can’t get a ticket” complaints.

Rock Lobster

Dec 2, 2010
Hastings
A couple of mates have got tickets for the Fulham game. Tempted to get a ticket in the 'neutral' part, anyone else sat here? Can I expect it to be mostly Albion fans?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Tried to buy a pair of re-sold tickets for the Liverpool game for my dad and I, but as he's not a Bronze member I can't add him as an owner. Such a shame as that would have been a good game to go and see.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Fulham have sections P2 and P3 available online, P3 looks almost sold out which I presume is to Albion fans. £50 though!

Did we get allocated P4?

Jaxie

Dec 2, 2018
Far East (Sussex)
Been keeping an eye on the Fulham website with an eye on getting a ticket in the neutral zone, however they won't sell tickets to anyone with a Sussex postcode for this game. On the advice of police. Seems odd, as this neutral zone thing has been going on for years now, apparently with no problems.

Must admit I was put off by the £50 pricing anyway.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Been keeping an eye on the Fulham website with an eye on getting a ticket in the neutral zone, however they won't sell tickets to anyone with a Sussex postcode for this game. On the advice of police. Seems odd, as this neutral zone thing has been going on for years now, apparently with no problems.

Must admit I was put off by the £50 pricing anyway.

Are you sure about them not selling to Sussex post codes? Seem to be available on their site and lets me go to checkout https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fulhamfc/EDP/Event/Index/955

I have an account with Fulham as I previously booked tickets for our championship game at Craven Cottage, perhaps you need to setup an account.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Are you sure about them not selling to Sussex post codes? Seem to be available on their site and lets me go to checkout https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fulhamfc/EDP/Event/Index/955

I have an account with Fulham as I previously booked tickets for our championship game at Craven Cottage, perhaps you need to setup an account.

Click on 'Important Event information' and you get:

Event Information
Fulham v Brighton & Hove Albion

Owing to restrictions imposed on the Club by the SAFETY ADVISORY GROUP, we are unable to sell tickets to away supporters. This means that supporters who live in a Brighton or Sussex postcode will be unable to purchase tickets. Any electronic tickets purchased from fans living in these areas will be automatically cancelled and reimbursed*.
*Anyone identified as an away supporter in areas of the ground other than the designated away section will be ejected.

luge

Dec 18, 2010
Click on 'Important Event information' and you get:

*Anyone identified as an away supporter in areas of the ground other than the designated away section will be ejected.

I wonder why the change. Used to be a neutral section, and I've enjoyed being in that a few times in the championship.

I was/am seriously tempted to go despite this, but the 50 quid for a terrible stand and potential banning order doesn't exactly thrill me with joy.

Jaxie

Dec 2, 2018
Far East (Sussex)

Yea when I was looking at tickets had a pop up each time saying about Brighton/Sussex postcode tickets would be cancelled. I have family that live in Putney so could easily get round it. But I think it's a pisstake charging 20£ extra for the same view/stand as away end. So doubt I will bother!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I wonder why the change. Used to be a neutral section, and I've enjoyed being in that a few times in the championship.

I was/am seriously tempted to go despite this, but the 50 quid for a terrible stand and potential banning order doesn't exactly thrill me with joy.

You'll be fine - just make sure you've no bottle tops on you and it will all be OK

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

£50 a pop aren’t they? Mad that they’re £20 more than the away end.

Its called "cashing in on your one premier league season and trying to re-coup the fortune wasted in July and August". It will be a natural area again when they play the likes of Rotherham next season

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Its called "cashing in on your one premier league season and trying to re-coup the fortune wasted in July and August". It will be a natural area again when they play the likes of Rotherham next season

I hope not, the thought of seeing Paul Chuckle in his birthday suit doesn't fill me with joy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here