Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth (Cup), Man Utd and Fulham tickets

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Just got tickets for Man U which I'm very happy with as last season didn't stand a chance. Also got tickets for Bournemouth away FA Cup loads of tickets left so not looking like a popular game.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Got our 7 seats in Block P5.

Happy days.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
2 purchased for Fulham.
Not been to Craven Cottage for years - is it still fairly straight forward by train?

Very.

Change at Clapham Junction for Putney and follow the crowd. :thumbsup:

edit: assuming you are coming from the south.

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
No sign of P4 yet (as far as I'm aware). Really hoping they do now go on sale (having waited for a mate without enough loyalty points until tomorrow's release...)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No sign of P4 yet (as far as I'm aware). Really hoping they do now go on sale (having waited for a mate without enough loyalty points until tomorrow's release...)

I think a few people will be hoping P4 is released tomorrow otherwise Fulham is effectively sold out as only Wheelchair and carer seats left otherwise

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is it the same price as Victoria (but without the tube expense) ?

Looking at National Rail, I don't think there is much in it. You would have to pay for the tube but Putney is more than Victoria.

You certainly wouldn't need a travel card for Putney .

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Strange Fulham P4 not released, so effectively sold out, and taking our lowest following to Fulham for some years

Maybe they'll release it later today or tomorrow? Was hoping to go to this one if I could get a ticket tomorrow, London games are easier for me, especially ones in the week but I don't have enough points to get on it early.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I wanted seats in P4 but the block hasnt been released I can only assume now it hasnt gone on sale now almost sold out that it will not be.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Are we expecting P4 to be released? It certainly has in previous seasons

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Maybe they'll release it later today or tomorrow? Was hoping to go to this one if I could get a ticket tomorrow, London games are easier for me, especially ones in the week but I don't have enough points to get on it early.

I wanted seats in P4 but the block hasnt been released I can only assume now it hasnt gone on sale now almost sold out that it will not be.

I was trying to get a ticket for my son (less points than me) and was hoping for P4 to be released. Looking at the Fulham ticket pages it looks like P3 and P4 are the neutral sections £50 a ticket.

General sale not until Monday. So looks like you could still get a ticket but only for additional £20.

Whether this changes and the Albion can secure P4 I don't know, maybe in the Championship yes, but in PL Fulham want to get more from ticket sales

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just looked at the Fulham website and P4 is listed as the mixed zone, pretty sure it was part of the away allocation before but I guess Premier league tickets are an easier and more profitable sell for them.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Our allocation is down to 2650 this season, I'm sure it was over 3000 previously in the championship. Looks like P4 is the empty separator block now. Shame, you would have thought they don't need a separator block with the neutral area being on the other side. I went in the neutral area for our last visit and the whole area was full of Brighton, not sure it will be this time at £50 a ticket though.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
More tickets just became available, be quick, look like restricted views but I think that just means there's a post in your view line.

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
A couple of hundred available now - mine just warned it was uncovered rather than restricted view . Row E block P5 should not be too bad if a bit low down.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
At last season's league game at Old Trafford were the gates open in the away end to leave on the final whistle or fans kept behind? If latter, how long? Just working out return train times. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here