Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Argus comments section

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Allowing his age, and the nonsensical excuse of 'it's a generational thing' to justify his appalling attitudes towards women does women, people of his age - and possibly your good self - a complete disservice.

As has now been proved, it's clearly not a generational thing. It's a bigoted thing. Respectfully suggest not conflating the two.
Allowing his age, and the nonsensical excuse of 'it's a generational thing' to justify his appalling attitudes towards women does women, people of his age - and possibly your good self - a complete disservice.

As has now been proved, it's clearly not a generational thing. It's a bigoted thing. Respectfully suggest not conflating the two.

:sigh: yes bigotry, racism, homophobism, sexism whatever certainly arent as wide spread or acceptable as they once were (equal pay lalala), Sorry if I perhaps associated that with generations. I stand by it though to an extent. I could be totally wrong which is fine too. Certainly the last thing I would (but it may appear I have tried) to do is condone/justify such an attitude

Hey ho I'll bow out now, conscious that I might be seen to be siding with any opinion BG has on the matter when the opposite is true

Who reads the Argus comments anyway :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My final thought on this are that much as I disagree with it I think Womens FootballI will inevitably grow. over time We will extend the Performance centre to accommodate them and that one day The Amex will seat 45k. and I am thought of as senile and stupid by many on here. I just hope that I live long enough to see it happen.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Woozers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here