Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Russell Bishop GUILTY of 1986 Wild Park Murders.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Everybody knew it was that scum bag. Hope he rots.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
F.ucking rot in hell you callous sh.it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know he’s already incarcerated. Another life was ruined because of the failure to get a conviction the first time. I wonder how his previous legal team sleep at night.
If there's anyone not to blame for him getting off the first time, it's his legal team. They're the last people responsible for prosecuting him.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I met him once after the murders. I don't think it is hindsight to suggest I found him chilling, a suggestion of evil and devil may care malice.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If there's anyone not to blame for him getting off the first time, it's his legal team. They're the last people responsible for prosecuting him.

That’s why I couldn’t be in the legal profession. They defended him. Like Harty has said regarding burying him, they shouldn’t be prepared to do so.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That’s why I couldn’t be in the legal profession. They defended him. Like Harty has said regarding burying him, they shouldn’t be prepared to do so.

They're obliged to. Everyone has the right to a fair trial: you're on a very slippery slope if you just say that someone should be denied a trial because he looks funny.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That’s why I couldn’t be in the legal profession.
Indeed.
They defended him.
Everyone gets a defence, we just have to hope that justice is done. Obviously it wasn't the first time around, but that's not the fault of the defence.
Like Harty has said regarding burying him, they shouldn’t be prepared to do so.
I'm happy to cremate him if it helps.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Indeed.
Everyone gets a defence, we just have to hope that justice is done. Obviously it wasn't the first time around, but that's not the fault of the defence.
I'm happy to cremate him if it helps.

Can it be alive on a bonfire on the next November 5th in Lewes? Please?

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill

Ralph Haeems had an interesting client list before defending Bishop, including the Krays and other East End names. How some nonce from Coldean managed to use Haeems' service and, more to the point, was able to afford it, is intriguing to say the least!

Justice at long last.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Ralph Haeems had an interesting client list before defending Bishop, including the Krays and other East End names. How some nonce from Coldean managed to use Haeems' service and, more to the point, was able to afford it, is intriguing to say the least!

Justice at long last.

Legal aid, unfortunately.

Whilst the legal profession is reputed to be honourable, clearly there are no boundaries, the likes of Suttcliffe, Huntley, Brady, Whiting, Robert Black and countless other scum have all been accorded legal representation.
At least Fred West did the decent thing........

Must be a double edged sword for Barrie Fellowes?

On one hand he’s got justice on the other allegations made in open court effectively give him the life sentence of a whisper campaign.

Rightly or wrongly mud sticks and some people have long memories.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
At the time there were numerous reports of Bishop flashing the cash in the Hikers Rest after he had been acquitted, with some locals happy to accept. Think the money came from one of the red tops.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Must be a double edged sword for Barrie Fellowes?

On one hand he’s got justice on the other allegations made in open court effectively give him the life sentence of a whisper campaign.

Rightly or wrongly mud sticks and some people have long memories.

It’s not the first time this allegation against him has been made though. Remember it in the papers the first time round. I don’t imagine Barrie Fellows could care any less now his daughters murderer is behind bars and the allegations could be seen by all to be the utter nonsense they were.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here