Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Russell Bishop GUILTY of 1986 Wild Park Murders.

Diablo

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Yes. Let's also chop the hands off thieves. Also, let's wash the mouths out of racists with carbolic soap.

On the other hand we could let the laws impose measured justice. We could also elect politicians who promise to change laws more to our line of thinking. Form a new party if you think the current lot are weak. I have listened to all this armchair eye-for-an-eyeism for more than 50 years now.....

It is so easy to sit on your arse on the sofa and demand an eye for an eye. And then you move on to Corrie and I'm a celeb....

:facepalm:

Hope you enjoy Corrie and I`m a celeb...not my sort of programs.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Did anyone know Jonathon Fellowes who was the brother of Nicola? Said at the start of the trial 'recently deceased' very sad as he must've only been about 45-46.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Another reason you shouldn’t have the death penalty is you cannot ever be 100% sure someone is guilty. You can be 99.999999% sure but never 100%. I challenge you to show me a case where someone is 100% guilty. :)

Fred and Rose West?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fred and Rose West?

Not sure on the specific cases & cba to read up on it now - but you can never be 100% sure they were guilty. Only they themselves can. A confession could technically be false. A cctv image could technically not be them or be faked - just playing massive devils advocate but no crime an outsider can say they’re 100% sure they did it - 99.99% sometimes :lol:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yes. Let's also chop the hands off thieves. Also, let's wash the mouths out of racists with carbolic soap.

On the other hand we could let the laws impose measured justice. We could also elect politicians who promise to change laws more to our line of thinking. Form a new party if you think the current lot are weak. I have listened to all this armchair eye-for-an-eyeism for more than 50 years now.....

It is so easy to sit on your arse on the sofa and demand an eye for an eye. And then you move on to Corrie and I'm a celeb....

:facepalm:
Now there’s an idea...what if Brexit HAS to be sorted during an ad break? Give the politicians 3-5mins. Done. Other policies such as the law could be decided similarly. Bound to be a few miscarriages and ‘wrong turns’ but, hey, think of the savings!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Bearing in mind Sussex Police messed the original trial up in 1987, does the girl who Bishop attacked, and left for dead, three years later have a case to sue the Police for negligence?

If they’d done their job properly Bishop would never have been out to strike again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Indeed. Also I presume nobody with that type of attitude has ever had any first hand experience of dealing with the police, the CPS and the court system recently. I could write a book.

British "justice" should NEVER be allowed to take a life. Even if you believe that it's morally correct, innocent people would die, as the system is HUGELY flawed.

This.

And.....we have a tough time ahead. The numpties are assembling.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Now there’s an idea...what if Brexit HAS to be sorted during an ad break? Give the politicians 3-5mins. Done. Other policies such as the law could be decided similarly. Bound to be a few miscarriages and ‘wrong turns’ but, hey, think of the savings!

Or we could try rollerball...

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Have a look at the Project Innocence website and you’ll see why we cannot entertain the death penalty here. As tempting as it is for these sort of ********.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Many questioned Bishops aquital 32 years ago ! They were proved correct.
I'm not sure what you're trying to insinuate with this but you do realise that the post you're quoting was a rebuttal to BG's utterly ridiculous statement that he's not sure if the Birmingham Six were guilty or not.

Maybe you and he both missed the bit where they were not only proved to be innocent but were fitted up by bent coppers and had the shit beaten out of them so they'd confess.

Did you also miss the bit where people have pretty much worked out who actually did it?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...bombing-suspects-found-ira-documentary-claims

Etc.

I ****ing despair of some people. You and BG would have had six innocent people (and God knows how many more since then) killed.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
No. They could be lying.

Feel free to come up with any specific case and I’ll tell you why they’re not 100% guilty, could be fun.

How about the guy that killed Lee Rigby? In front of many witnesses and cameras, please explain how you cant be 100% sure he is guilty of that crime when you can actually track the man from the crime directly to his arrest with no chance of him being the wrong person?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Bearing in mind Sussex Police messed the original trial up in 1987, does the girl who Bishop attacked, and left for dead, three years later have a case to sue the Police for negligence?

If they’d done their job properly Bishop would never have been out to strike again.
How did they mess it up, out of interest? Bare in mind it's taken technology not available for another 20 years to get him.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
How did they mess it up, out of interest? Bare in mind it's taken technology not available for another 20 years to get him.

This morning the police superintendant commented the advances in DNA technology have happened in the last five years.
The police and CPS needed cast iron new evidence to get over the double jeopardy. The jury were out for just over two hours including a lunch break.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
This morning the police superintendant commented the advances in DNA technology have happened in the last five years.
The police and CPS needed cast iron new evidence to get over the double jeopardy. The jury were out for just over two hours including a lunch break.
Yeah. I'm interested in why he didn't get done first time, given how Harty has said it as if it's a fact it's because of the police.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here