Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Russell Bishop GUILTY of 1986 Wild Park Murders.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
He already was

I know he’s already incarcerated. Another life was ruined because of the failure to get a conviction the first time. I wonder how his previous legal team sleep at night.

I can still wish for him to rot in hell. I do so every day!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
https://sptnkne.ws/kmPC

Everybody knew that this piece of scum was guilty all along. The cost of a trial is one thing, but for the public to fund this C's defence counsel to put forward the most disgusting and outrageous defence story makes me feel sick.

Sadly the proportionate punishment for this B is not available to the judge.

Rot in hell. And soon.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
About bloody time too. At last justice for the families.

Hope the other lags make his life a living hell.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
i recall that part of his defence/mitigation this time was 1) he was accused of the Grand bombing and 2) his father was arrested for the murder of Margaret Frame; implying that the police had a vendetta against Bishop and his family. Was this confirmed/challenged or did the prosecution not have the opportunity to question him because he refused to attend court?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
https://sptnkne.ws/kmPC

Everybody knew that this piece of scum was guilty all along. The cost of a trial is one thing, but for the public to fund this C's defence counsel to put forward the most disgusting and outrageous defence story makes me feel sick.

Sadly the proportionate punishment for this B is not available to the judge.

Rot in hell. And soon.

Scaphism hasn't been allowed for years now. Time to bring it back for one last outing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here