Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion U23 v Leicester City U23 Tonight 7 pm Performance Center

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
6e96afce75c46da9ae43fa34f9ffc891.jpg

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
I just registered on the lcfc site. Now watching and its working...
Registration takes a minute and seemed pointless but hey... I can watch the game now.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well this is a new one , Leicester Fans can watch the game at our ground but we cant , wtf is actually going on with this Ifollow shyte .

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Well this is a new one , Leicester Fans can watch the game at our ground but we cant , wtf is actually going on with this Ifollow shyte .

not the first time this has happened this season , but very odd that both clubs cant stream the same source unless BHA get charged extra for upload to the player

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
This happened last year its why I dont subscribe to Seagulls TV this year.

The content on Seagulls TV does seem to be particularly poor this year. You're not missing much. Last year really enjoyed the match highlights montage set to music and the monthly summaries, but don't even get that this year.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Message from Ifollow, sorry for the lack of anything much at all really , we hope you’re enjoying your lovely blue tin . X

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
The content on Seagulls TV does seem to be particularly poor this year. You're not missing much. Last year really enjoyed the match highlights montage set to music and the monthly summaries, but don't even get that this year.

wow I thought I was missing out on that part of it.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Button makes Casper look good at taking crosses...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
And now Gyokeres misses from on the goal line between the posts...

I think I should stop watching.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Started well, but Leicester very physical and beginning to boss the game.

Connolly been subject to two very heavy challenges, one of which was borderline over top the ball.

Cox and Normann the pick of our team IMO. Tilley a shadow of the player from two years ago.

Gyokores hit with an off the ball elbow which the officials failed to see.

Good chance as described by [MENTION=3552]Moshe Gariani[/MENTION].

Button shaky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Isn't it about time our club managed to provide the same level of service for its fans as, say, Leicester and Villa? Now that it's finally finished loading(jut in time for the goal!) I'm thoroughly enjoying the service that LCFC are providing, even if the picture is a bit grainy. Why can't our club be as big as this?

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
wow I thought I was missing out on that part of it.

Nope ..... none of that now. The only thing you get extra for your membership is the extended highlights, the odd interview and commentary on a match day if no access to a radio. Poor value really, particularly compared to previous years.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here