Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Naff Songs that you Like but Might be a Little Embarassed about Admitting to

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Listening to the radio in the car today when "Only a Winter's Tale" by David Essex came on. I thought I quite like this song and happily sang along with it.
There, I've said it.

I also remember when I first heard "Back for Good" by Take That, my positive response to which I was slightly disconcerted by. I recall tentatively broaching the subject with my wife, informing her I had something I needed to confess. She was imagining all sorts until I told her that I quite liked Take That's new single.

Looking forward to the credential shattering confessions from NSC's confirmed musos.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Didn't we have a luverley time the day we went to Bangor.

I like to think I'm pretty cool when it comes to music but I sing along to this every time.

But I do sing... and on the way back I opened me crack and pissed all over the ceiling. Even though I am a boy variety.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This came on the radio today whilst we were out in the car. Naff but brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPrZ4yAdj8I

I'm going to whack it on the Sonos at high volume when I have the house to myself tomorrow. That's not the usual whacking that occupies my time when I'm home alone.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Cribbens - Right Said Fred
Elton John - I want Love
Harry Styles - sign of the times

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
This came on the radio today whilst we were out in the car. Naff but brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPrZ4yAdj8I

I'm going to whack it on the Sonos at high volume when I have the house to myself tomorrow. That's not the usual whacking that occupies my time when I'm home alone.

There's nothing to stop you doing both. Just close your eyes and think of Cheryl when the song's playing or whoever your favourite Girl Aloud is.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nope. None from me.

:rave::O:shootself

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
Billy Don’t be a Hero. Paper Lace. B side is great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here