Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Naff Songs that you Like but Might be a Little Embarassed about Admitting to

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I honestly have no shame in any of the 100,000 songs at my disposal at home.
Be proud of the music you like and give two fingers to music snobbery. There’s enough music to go around to please everybody’s tastes, so people should just get on with it.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Those Mormon boys can RAWK!

Add to your enjoyment by not only goggling the orange flares but also imagining the special underwear they are probably sporting underneath.

mormons-wearing-garments.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I honestly have no shame in any of the 100,000 songs at my disposal at home.
Be proud of the music you like and give two fingers to music snobbery. There’s enough music to go around to please everybody’s tastes, so people should just get on with it.

I only regret that I have just one thumbs up to give.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The soundtrack to 80’s man blouse classic, Cocktail , starring Tomathy Cruise. I love it.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
This came on the radio today whilst we were out in the car. Naff but brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPrZ4yAdj8I

I'm going to whack it on the Sonos at high volume when I have the house to myself tomorrow. That's not the usual whacking that occupies my time when I'm home alone.

OK, I have a guilty secret regarding this one, I find it near impossible to not do a little wiggle in the appropriate parts of the song, when the girls do in their routine..... I was spotted doing this as it played over the Tannoy in B&Q to the amusement of other shoppers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here