Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The January transfer widow.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Unless we can find that mythical rampaging box-to-box midfielder with goals in him, and who can grab any game by the scruff of its neck and turn it in our favour I don't think we'll need to buy - and if we find that player he will probably cost upwards of £30 or £40M anyway. Will TB stretch that far?

Any whispers of anyone wanting them? That's always a problem with players we'd like to move on. As in, guess a price for Locadia now.......

Hopefully we already have him.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
If we do buy anyone in Jan they are likely to be sitting on the bench for the rest of the season unless we have a good cup run.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can never understand why people have to capitalise on an obvious typing error as in the title and detract from the essence of the post. Arre they trying to prove how clever they are?

I think that we will try to out either by loan or sale Schellotto and Sutner and possibly loan out White and replace him in the 25 with Dan Burn as 4th choice CB. Also possibly loan out either Gyokeres or Connolly as other than the 1 cup game against Bournemouth they will not figure for us.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Out:
Suttner
Connelly (loan)

Can’t actually see us bringing anyone in to be honest. Not if we pick up a couple of decent results over the next month

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
If Locadia goes, then we will surely find a replacement, but maybe not a direct one... maybe Nick Powell.. a number 10 to compete with Pascal... we have zero cover for him... sorry Solly...

I agree Suttner is already replaced... not sure The Greyhound is tho... depends how much longer Bruno can last at this level...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If Locadia goes, then we will surely find a replacement, but maybe not a direct one... maybe Nick Powell.. a number 10 to compete with Pascal... we have zero cover for him... sorry Solly...

I agree Suttner is already replaced... not sure The Greyhound is tho... depends how much longer Bruno can last at this level...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andone is cover fror Gross
Montoya is cover for Bruno.

Both more than adequate in my opinion..

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Nick Powell is the one I’d like if we get anyone in.
We have no loans though so if Chris is after strengthening a certain position the loan route is our most likely way of doing that in Jan.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I hope not as I do not think that he is any better or even as good as we have but in fairness he would provide cover as 4th choice midfielder, but then I probably haven't seen enough of him to pass judgement.

But you just have! - "I do not think that he is any better or even as good as we have."

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I can never understand why people have to capitalise on an obvious typing error as in the title and detract from the essence of the post. Arre they trying to prove how clever they are?

I think that we will try to out either by loan or sale Schellotto and Sutner and possibly loan out White and replace him in the 25 with Dan Burn as 4th choice CB. Also possibly loan out either Gyokeres or Connolly as other than the 1 cup game against Bournemouth they will not figure for us.

White isn't in the 25-man squad as he is still young enough to qualify as an U-21 player (Ben Barclay, who is older, IS in the 25-man squad).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here