Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just bumped into half the squad

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Just bumped into half the squad out on the lash in Manchester.

Cool story eh!

Pascal was a very pleasant drunk and asked if he could have my jacket to keep him warm.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Cool story eh!

Pascal was a very pleasant drunk and asked if he could have my jacket to keep him warm.

What sort of shots were they drinking and did Locadia miss his?

Falmerfourtickets

Dec 14, 2010
Very interesting if true. As disappointingly the squad cannot make the Young Seagulls Christmas party later today, due to away match travel commitments!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Not like the old days. They'd be out on the lash the night before.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Can’t see Pascal wanting a Junior size Black Hoodie tbh

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester

Cool story eh!

Which bar in Manchester? Seem to remember they had their fancy dress Xmas do in Yates' on Portland Street a couple of years ago.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Why is that funny? It is massively unproffesional. They are paid millions to be at their absolute physical peak. I very much doubt the clubs nutritionists allow then to drink alcohol.

8 days between games.... if they are going to have a night out, now is the time to do it.... team bonding or whatever, they are hardly going off to Vegas for a weekend of debauchery. Doing it in Manchester will be the best thing to do. Mancunians will have no idea who they are as they obsess about City and United.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Which bar in Manchester? Seem to remember they had their fancy dress Xmas do in Yates' on Portland Street a couple of years ago.

Walking down Peter Street.

Pascal Groß walked up to me and said "excuse me mate, can i wear your coat i am freezing".

I stood there dumbfounded thinking "nah....can't be".

Then i saw Lewis Dunk walk past and i was like to Pascal "no ****ing way mate, I'm a Brighton fan".

He laughed and said "please give me your coat then".

He gave me a hug and went off to catch up with the others.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
8 days between games.... if they are going to have a night out, now is the time to do it.... team bonding or whatever, they are hardly going off to Vegas for a weekend of debauchery. Doing it in Manchester will be the best thing to do. Mancunians will have no idea who they are as they obsess about City and United.

After some Manc scally had watched me embracing Pascal he looked bewildered and said "who was that mate?" and i was like "are you kidding me, that was Pascal Groß". He just gave me a puzzled look and walked off confused.:O

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ban.

What Pascal wants Pascal gets.
He shouldn't even have needed to ask.

At least you didn't have to put it over any puddles due to Groß' ability to walk on water.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Why is that funny? It is massively unproffesional. They are paid millions to be at their absolute physical peak. I very much doubt the clubs nutritionists allow then to drink alcohol.

Hopefully the clubs psychologists will out argue with the nutritionists and say they are human beings having a good time on a weekend away, finished work for the day and CH said to them as long as you don't make the papers (you'll probably make NSC so dont be a ****) enjoy yourselves

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Very interesting if true. As disappointingly the squad cannot make the Young Seagulls Christmas party later today, due to away match travel commitments!

That’s a bit crap if true.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

One would hope that they can make it back to Brighton in time to make it. If they don’t then everyone will know why they didn’t turn up and it would truly reflect on the club’s “community” priorities. It would never have happened had Margaret Sanderson still been running the show.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
One would hope that they can make it back to Brighton in time to make it. If they don’t then everyone will know why they didn’t turn up and it would truly reflect on the club’s “community” priorities. It would never have happened had Margaret Sanderson still been running the show.

The team aren't due to attend the junior seagulls Christmas party this year and instead it is fairground rides and an ice rink. The reason given, months ago, for them not attending is because they were away at Burnley yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here