Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dion Dublin

exeterseagull

May 19, 2008
exeter
Reviewing the result v Burnley and Dion Dublin expressed concern about our lack of shots on target and then state - ‘that’s why they’re stumbling down the table’. Really Dion, really !!!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I’d say stick to presenting homes under the hammer, but he’s not very good at that either.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Needs to go back to the day job. Talking bollox about houses

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To be fair if we're 'stumbling down the table' we must have been top six somewhere this season? Perhaps Mr Dublin can amplify this matter?

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
The problem with all these experts and analysts is they seem determined to undermine anyone based on previous seasons performance, I have seen it time and time again if it's the top 6 they walk on water and if they loose it's a bad week, injuries poor ref etc etc, Bottom 10 or perceived bottom 10 club then its poor preparation, summer signings not settling in, not used to the pace of PL, In trouble etc, It does boil my piss sometimes and then to get so called experts who spent most of their time in the PL hovering between top 8 and relegation year on year, I'm no expert but i could do better than to pander to the top boys week in week out.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here