Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] End of the line for Locadia

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Struggling yes, I agree, given a chance? A run of games? No... I trust our recruitment squad to generally find the right player, they rarely get it wrong. This lad is desperate to play. I understand the limitations that have arisen due to Muzza and recently Andone, but I also understand how he must feel. But you throw it open to some of the idiots on here, you know the ones, no ST, never played but have all the confidence in the faceless world to tell it how it is, desperate need to find someone to blame for anything and you have your perfect recipe. I'd rather assess him after a run of 3 or 4 games as a starter.

Page 5 of this thread (8/12/2018). I should have a better read and see who's squirming now :wink:

Had his run, not doing so bad after all, is he?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I just watched the goals at Bournemouth - class lay off for Knockeart for the 1st.

Just a thought here, but the rumours of him just being an expensive Elvis Manu may have been greatly exaggerated.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I just watched the goals at Bournemouth - class lay off for Knockeart for the 1st.

Just a thought here, but the rumours of him just being an expensive Elvis Manu may have been greatly exaggerated.

I hope we can forever quote this thread if he shows the full potential he undoubtedly has.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Page 5 of this thread (8/12/2018). I should have a better read and see who's squirming now :wink:

Had his run, not doing so bad after all, is he?

Deffo, always worth a read just to check how big of a tit you've been!.

As said there's still a few more threads to come, so for all the posters who are probably thinking 'phew I got away with this' -

YOUR TIME WILL COME (hopefully)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You’re the sort of supporter who was mistakenly loyal to Barnes and Stephens.

No no booing Barnes when he was about to take a penalty is definitely the way to go :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You’re the sort of supporter who was mistakenly loyal to Barnes and Stephens.

God know.
Bizarrely enough I was probably the only poster who was ambivalent towards Barnes, until the moment he tripped the ref.
Since then I have mocked him at every available opportunity.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Deffo, always worth a read just to check how big of a tit you've been!.

As said there's still a few more threads to come, so for all the posters who are probably thinking 'phew I got away with this' -

YOUR TIME WILL COME (hopefully)

I’m a bit disappointed I’ve not found anything of my own posts worth bouncing. I’m too reasonable even when being unreasonable. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He’s almost as good as a new signing with his form at the right time. You can only see him improving as his match sharpness and confidence build. He’s looking like his fee wasn’t extortionate after all

Loved the backheel, and his face, almost paternalistically pleased for Knocky, as the latter celebrated the goal. :bowdown:

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I said Locadia needed time. Really starting to look the part now

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
he's looking pretty good now, but to be fair, he didn't even look like a sportsman for a while.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:rolleyes:

What's the point?

#NotEvenAFootballer

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Its all going swimmingly right now...lets stick with him when he, as every player does have the odd silly arse moment

I think it's fair to criticise a poor performance as a team, but when some pick on individuals purely to satisfy their own anger it all becomes a little tiresome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here