Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help the club by suggesting more palatable ways they can screw every last penny out of us.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Add £20 on to each season ticket for a signed vinyl of Locadia’s new single.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It's not the fans fault it's 1/3 of the size of a proper North stand, and is full of wanky poofter seats instead of hard concrete with sharp bits and steel railings covered in ice

( do I win a 3 post band for that? )

How about barn owls in the North Stand? They wouldn't be disturbed there, it's so bleeding quiet :)

signed
WSU

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
20p turnstile entry to the toilets sponsored by GTR

Scarf tax, 50p per game but you can pay more at £20 per season added to your season ticket price

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good thread.

"Speedy Boarding" allowing people to jump queues at the station and Park & Ride stops would be popular.

£99 per season (no need for any concessions).

If I could pay that I would. Then I would stay till the last minute and clap the players off, rather than leave at 85 minutes so I'm not stuck in car park C for an hour, and back home up to 3 hours after the final whistle (which is my current option). Personal parking space and a private manned exit??? I'm IN! punk:

(I may have subverted the OP's intent here. Which is nice).

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Concourse chef's table. Beat the queues in comfort as you sit in your own deckchair at the back of the kiosk observing University students reheat our awarding winning pies.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
After each defeat or poor performance, the scapegoat player of the day gets put in the stocks and "fans" can take turns throwing wet sponges, paying £10 per sponge for the privilege.

Lucky Barnes is no longer at the club. By now he'd have been sponged so well his face would be fit for a Camay advert. Move over Luciana Pignatelli.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Remove all the seats from the stadium and place them outside in a huge seat vending machine.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For a special fee (which will involve a check with the police and your GP to ensure you won't start a riot or wee your own trousers) you will be allowed to purchas and take back to your seat an alcoholic drink to enjoy in comfort during the match. I'd happily pay £50 a season for that.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Remove all the toilet rolls from the stadium and place them outside in a huge seat vending machine.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Guess the director bonus lottery. Winner wins a free ticket for next years director bonus lottery (winner wins a free ticket for next years director bonus lottery).

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Lucky Barnes is no longer at the club. By now he'd have been sponged so well his face would be fit for a Camay advert. Move over Luciana Pignatelli.
Camay?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Camay?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Camay.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here