Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help the club by suggesting more palatable ways they can screw every last penny out of us.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
'Designated Steward Membership Club' on top of your season ticket. Have your own named, designated steward, who you have an exclusivity agreement with on patting you down on entry to the stadium, who will also greet you, smile and chat to you on arrival in a friendly manner.

Basically I have this for free on entry to The West Upper currently as I always aim for the same steward on arrival as a pre-match lucky ritual, but how about from next season it'll cost me £50 a season and I'll get a free window sticker too.

Nice idea. And we could have levels of steward, like hot ones cost £100 a season and the ugly ones £25

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nice idea. And we could have levels of steward, like hot ones cost £100 a season and the ugly ones £25

What if the stewards get the same deal, us ugos will need a Seagulls Fast Pass if we want to see any of the first half.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
30% of all fans buy at least one pie and pint at each game. Therefore automatically add £8 per game (£152 a season) to the season ticket and send out a pack of vouchers. Vouchers will have your name on them. Anyone found passing their vouchers onto others will be banned from buying pies and pints for life but will still be liable for the annual charge of £152.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
A swear box on the back of the seat in front, front row potty mouths get a let off, or for an annual fee of £30, get to turn the air blue as much as you like.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Premium parking for some at the Bridge car park. Guaranteed to get out in 5 mins = £100 a season, 30 mins = £50

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They could sell Brighton and Hove Albion official flasks inside the ground, a snip at £9.99. The proud new owners could then take said flasks to the catering franchise to purchase tea/coffee/Bovril to fill it.
Unfortunately, for the safety of other fans, the flasks will not be re-useable at subsequent matches, but STRs, if they can show the receipt and other identification, will be allowed to purchase future flasks at a discounted rate of £9.75.
We wish all our fans the joy of their hot drink at half time, or alternatively enjoy a pie and a pint - which now, so that we can service you more efficiently and with quicker queues, will only be available together (not separately) at a cost of £10 so there is no time-wasting or inconvenience with change.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Could just opt out of offers perhaps and just accept that the club is a business and needs to try and make running costs as low as possible despite premiership money (which is a nice to have and not necessarily a constant)

However, realistically :)

You pay more money to eat at a good restaurant and dont mind tipping accordingly. A simple bucket pass round at the end, suggested a quid a person for the team just showing up. £5 per goal, £10 per win. If you donate £25 you get a pie and a pint at the massively decreased rate of £0!

Purchase via here and NSC gets a little slice too
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Marketing-...11&sr=8-1&keywords=marketing+for+dummies+2018

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Roll up, roll up , have a close shave before watching the game.

E84420C3-E096-460F-9E74-8C73836E489F.png

Cut your throat and bleed you dry, the scumbag of Rottingdean.

55B746C9-A9F0-4B68-AB70-9292EA0E3614.jpeg

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Good thread.

"Speedy Boarding" allowing people to jump queues at the station and Park & Ride stops would be popular.

£99 per season (no need for any concessions).

Add in jump the queue for food and drinks for a package deal of £499 and I swear you would actually get a few takers. Cheaper than hospitality

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Automatic opt in of £10 a match to include a pint, a pie and choccy bar whether u want it or not.
You can opt out only by calling a premium number costing £5 per minute.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Kudos to anyone who posts a suggestion on here that becomes reality at some future point. [emoji846]

Some sort of scheme to exploit people's frustration with transport and catering queues must be odds on. Basically "pay a bit more and get to watch the whole match!".

Different types of membership seem popular too. Maybe a "Friends & Family" card that for just £20 a year each (no concessions) will let you buy tickets together...?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A £1 tariff, everytime a fan sings Albiiiiiiiiion.....

A small charge on every complaint aimed at the club.

Everytime an NSC member asks, can they play left back,........

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hate to say it but I'd be in on this one. Of course would only work if limited to 100 people per P&R

No money in that.
Everybody has to pay a £99 surcharge for a Seagulls Fast Pass, if you opt out you better take a sleeping bag with you.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Hi Paul

I reckon you could definitely get away with adding £2 per match to every ticket and including an electronic copy of the programme.

Revenue per season of around £1.2m with minimal cost to the club.

Block phone signals and charge £100 a season for the use of WiFi.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A £10 fine for poor grammar and diction during chants.

Bri on an ove albion - I'm looking at you here.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
A delivery fee of £5, in addition to the product cost, for a drink and snack delivered to your seat during half time. Max 2 drinks and two snacks per fee.

Orders only accepted via the Albion App, so pre paid. Cost of App £9.99

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here