⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Delivery for Mr. Hughton.

s604x0_mancare_sarata.jpg

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Sadly and trying to be honest ... we deserved more from the first half and at least to go in level but we didnt deserve to get anything in the second because we lacked a cutting edge. Best chance of the game fell to the wrong player as I expect Muzza would have buried the header but no it had to fall to Locardia a player lacking confidence and obviously ability with his head.
Too many players just not on top form , Ryan 'flappin' , Bruno passes going astray , March invisible first half down left but slightly better down right but not by much.
In the end Burnley did an Albion by dropping off and looking to spring the break , defended deep and picked off all our loose passes and we just were not good enough to create that killer opening.

Lets hope the next 3 games we can steal some more points but wont be easy.
Exactly as I saw it. There was a spell in the first half when we pushed them back and we were purring but did not capitalise. I honestly thought Locadia would come good for us - he won't and for everyone it is best if he moves on

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Where to start...

Burnley - utter shite. Got lucky. Second best in every department. If it wasn't for the weather & a bit of bad luck, we would have won convincingly today. Looking forward to them being relegated this season.

March's set pieces are phenomenal - he had a good game today, but I've never known such quality set pieces from an Albion player. MOTM.

Can see people aren't happy with Locadia - rightly so in one respect, that was an absolute sitter - unforgiveable miss.. However aside from that, he was making some tidy touches and looked useful.

Disappointing result, weather largely to blame, but lots of positives - it shows the gulf in class between us and the likes of Burnley.

Erm first effort on goal 91 minutes so burnley hardly second best in every department. One department is goals by the way.

I don’t think playing gross helps us, he’s terrible away from home, better off playing 3 ball winning midfielders.

Very tricky run of games now. Hopefully locadia won’t ever feature again, the Swede or Connolly must be put in ahead of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Scrappy game played in awful conditions, no complaints about the performance from us.
That was classic Burnley - get a scrappy goal from crowding the box and then defend for your life. Luckily for them our best chance fell to Locadia, otherwise we'd have been pressing for a winner at the end.

No complaints? Not even only managing to have one shot on target? ???

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
all you moaning ***** .....you can't win 'em all ...not our day ....spineless...?? no no no , we had a go , we lost .

We had a go, really? How many shots did Hart have to save? I might be going senile but come on get a grip mate..:shrug:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
gross is just back from injury .....i really like the look of bissouma mate ......he is gonna be a big player ...him and percy when we get him , i feel sorry for Locadia...if he buries that header he's a hero but he didn't so he's still a **** .......such is life ....!!!

Gross 1 assist, 0 goals in 20+ away games.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Let's be honest hudds did us a favour by going down to 10 men last win and we still weren't great. Burnley utter turd and we lose. Hughton really has to try something else away. Having Locadia on the bench at all is criminal. How on earth is he better than Hemed or even Baldock?

Did you watch on a 'dodgy stream' or are you basing this on radio commentary?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
That was a typical Burnley win.

We must have had 5 or 6 freekicks from the same area, obvious tactics from the dalek.

Knockheart was a passenger and in open play March was too. I believe we suffered with Bruno playing and Gross away from home doesn't work

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So that's strugglers Southampton, Hudds, Cardiff and now Burnley where we''ve gone away and played poorly, late flurries papering over the cracks in 3 of those matches.

Duffy and Izquierdo were missed today.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Shall we just not play any away game for the rest of the season and save our energy for our remaining home games?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Not how I saw it.

We were by far the better team even though the conditions favoured them.

Should have got a point at the very least.
No shots on target for 80 odd minutes does not sound like better anything to me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We had a go, really? How many shots did Hart have to save? I might be going senile but come on get a grip mate..:shrug:

not sure what you want from them .....it's not as if they're playing against a load of cardboard cut outs , didn't think it was that bad a performance to be honest . ****ing hate burnley though *****

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Scrappy game played in awful conditions, no complaints about the performance from us.
That was classic Burnley - get a scrappy goal from crowding the box and then defend for your life. Luckily for them our best chance fell to Locadia, otherwise we'd have been pressing for a winner at the end.

Ironic.

Every single win of ours this season has been burnley style (except Man U at home).

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
just to add some perspective were 11 points off of relegation Palace are 2. Yes poor result but as I predicted 0 points from the 3 games I'm happy. Only bad result today was really ours. The rest went okay for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here