Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Disappointing to be behind, I thought we looked pretty comfortable for the vast majority of the half. Good news is Burnley look bang average so no need to panic just yet. We can definitely get something out of the game.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Despite being 1-0 down, we’ve quite easily been the better side. I can see Locadia coming on to play on the left and think he will do something today.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Ryan's fault for the goal he doesn't command the six yard box. Burnley look a poor side get he **** on with it Brighton we bossed large parts of that first half. :shrug:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Balls! Ryan came to punch it clear but there was no distance on it. Found himself stranded when the follow up shot came in. Tricky for the keeper really, as it wasn't clear who else would have cleared it if he didn't.

He didn’t clear it - Dunk did.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Ryan's fault for the goal he doesn't command the six yard box. Burnley look a poor side get he **** on with it Brighton we bossed large parts of that first half. :shrug:

Sizeist! I bet he could command a three yard box.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Come on lads! I'm sat at home full of cold and feeling sorry for myself. Don't make me have to add grumpiness to my list of woes for the evening.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks. Couldn't make it out on my sub standard stream. Shame.

Ryan should have stayed on his line and let the defenders do their job tbh :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here