Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
were loose

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
No surprise but someone on Twitter saying Murray isn’t in the match day squad.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Started off thinking, 'Would settle for a point now' but then it occurred to me that I'd actually be slightly disappointed with that. Hmmm...............we are having a good season, aren't we?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
They’re pretty shit.

They weren’t last year, their organisation, fitness, luck and attitude needs to be 100% because their squad is not exactly full of top quality.

Which one of their players would we swap out to make our starting 11 stronger?

Trying not to be biased but they don’t seem to have anything better (or even equal) to us; perhaps Tarkowski for Balogun?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Football Focus suggesting that the loss of Duffy and potential ongoing injury of Murray could count against us. It's almost like we don't have a squad. Balogun and Andone did alright the other night but you wouldn't expect professional football people to be aware of that, would you?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Football Focus suggesting that the loss of Duffy and potential ongoing injury of Murray could count against us. It's almost like we don't have a squad. Balogun and Andone did alright the other night but you wouldn't expect professional football people to be aware of that, would you?
Balogun and Andone have different qualities to Duffy and Murray, less PL experience, but I don’t feel the team is much weaker for those two playing. Stephens returning strengthens us a little too.

Palace destroyed Burnley, who then resorted to kicking to upset Liverpool (seems it worked to an extent). We destroyed Palace and I feel we are less likely to worry about roughhouse Burnley tactics than Liverpool. I hope we just play our normal game.

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
Any streams out there as my Sky connection here in Mexico has crashed??

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I predicted a draw but that's based on resent past results hopfully I am wrong and we win

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
5297E600-62F0-4E53-A02F-C9CA266A6A11.jpeg

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Connolly and Gyorkes both travelled up in the 20 man squad. Montoya didn’t.

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
would have liked Gyokeres on bench maybe instead of two midfielders but otherwise happy with that team. Will miss pace of Izquierdo as well although I recognise he hasnt quite found the form of last year yet.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

I hope I can find a stream, so I can Boooooooo Ashley.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Regardless of today's result it's encouraging to see how much stronger our squad is this season than last year. Montoya, Duffy, Izquierdo and Ali J aren't even in the match day squad and the 18 still looks good. Also nice to see White on the bench although it must be tough on Montoya who did nothing wrong on Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here