Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Earlier time for Bournemouth Cup game

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Excellent news! 8:30pm as opposed to an 11pm or later kick off. Hating the 3:45am midweek games as too late to stay up and too early to wake.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yeah, that’ll make it more interesting :down:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Bollocks... I hate getting up at 7am on a Saturday morning. :rant:

Assuming it's shown on TV, can't you record it and just watch it when you get up? I've done that before now with early kick-offs - just make sure you ignore any social media before watching it.

The real pain is when it's only available online, so you have to get up or you'll miss it entirely.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Assuming it's shown on TV, can't you record it and just watch it when you get up? I've done that before now with early kick-offs - just make sure you ignore any social media before watching it.

The real pain is when it's only available online, so you have to get up or you'll miss it entirely.

Depends which channel it's on. I think the FA Cup is on Sportsnet World, which is the only Sportsnet channel I'm not subscribed to.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Open at 7am? Blimey.

Yeah, I've been to a couple of early kick-offs there. Although it will depend if there's other games on, as I doubt there'll be a big demand for Bmuff Albion in the FA Cup.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here