Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 'Club membership' to be added to season ticket...

Would you pay £20 to add membership to your Albion season ticket?

• Yes, I would - sign me up!

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • No ****ing chance.

Votes: 270 95.1%

• Total voters

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I buy tickets for most matches for a friend of mine and have been able to do so for all this season (and most of last).
If I can't get a ticket for him it's not me that's going to miss out. If he wants me to pay the extra he can advise me and pay me the £20.

D

Deleted member 2719

I’m normally very pro the board, but I’m suspicious that this was deliberately put out at a high in club fortunes.

I am sure it is with the run of games we have coming up, anyone that has worked with Slippery Harry has to be a professional spinmaster.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Blimey who let Attila/Harty in.

We don't need fan representation at the club, we are lucky enough to have one at the top.

We're all entitled to drop a clanger, this issue appears to be a pretty big clanger, it'll be interesting to see what it does with the 'feedback'.

Bollocks!
Stood in the wind, rain and freezing cold for the P&R bus ???
Wondering if you will have the cash to buy the next match ticket ???
Standing in a queue waiting to be frisked at the turnstile ???
Queuing for a beer then finding they’ve run out ???
Stopped from taking your own hot drink into the ground for half time ???
etc . . . . . .

TB has done amazing things for our club and it’s difficult to imagine a better owner but to suggest that us ordinary fans don’t have different factors affecting the part we play at the club to those of the ‘elite’ fans is as I said, a load of ......

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bollocks!
Stood in the wind, rain and freezing cold for the P&R bus ???
Wondering if you will have the cash to buy the next match ticket ???
Standing in a queue waiting to be frisked at the turnstile ???
Queuing for a beer then finding they’ve run out ???
Stopped from taking your own hot drink into the ground for half time ???
etc . . . . . .

TB has done amazing things for our club and it’s difficult to imagine a better owner but to suggest that us ordinary fans don’t have different factors affecting the part we play at the club to those of the ‘elite’ fans is as I said, a load of ......

But you can freely take up all those issues with the Chief Exec or the owner himself if you happen to be sharing a train with him.

I'm also sure if you have a better solution the club will be open to your ideas.

I am somewhat interested to know what the club is going to do with this latest idea, as it would appear to have no redeemable features.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
But you can freely take up all those issues with the Chief Exec or the owner himself if you happen to be sharing a train with him.

I'm also sure if you have a better solution the club will be open to your ideas.

I am somewhat interested to know what the club is going to do with this latest idea, as it would appear to have no redeemable features.

Sounds like the sort of reply you’d expect from a company apologist when the question of worker representation was raised.

Edit: If there had have been some sort of fan representation at the club then I very much doubt this membership proposal would ever have been put out for a ‘public’ vote.

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Whats the point in bronze membership now? It used to be so you’d almost guarantee yourself a ticket for the big games. Now they’re throwing in another 20,000 members, it’s hardly worth it. I’m OUT

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sounds like the sort of reply you’d expect from a company apologist when the question of worker representation was raised.

Edit: If there had have been some sort of fan representation at the club then I very much doubt this membership proposal would ever have been put out for a ‘public’ vote.

I don't think it has been put out for a ‘public’ vote, hence me wondering what the club will do with this idea going forward.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I don't think it has been put out for a ‘public’ vote, hence me wondering what the club will do with this idea going forward.

Given the near unanimous opinion of their customers, the club will surely have to do a u-turn.

They’re single handedly pissing off season ticket holders AND members in one swoop. Impressive!!

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Whoever thought up this latest scheme must have taken his/her business diploma in Nigeria , do these people think football supporters are completely devoid of intelligence, ludicrous and somewhat distasteful suggestion by the club .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here