Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 'Club membership' to be added to season ticket...

Would you pay £20 to add membership to your Albion season ticket?

• Yes, I would - sign me up!

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • No ****ing chance.

Votes: 270 95.1%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

Blimey Bold carry on like this a Chailey is going to insist you move in with him.

Surely you have a bit of Chailey love Stat.

I suppose he is being briefed on this now and he will be giving an NSC statement shortly.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
There are lots of programmes on daytime TV which follow different groups and how they are mining for GOLD. Some dive in the freezing cold waters of Alaska, some sweat in the 40 degrees of the Australian outback and others dig in the soil of Alaska with giant machines. The Albion just send out emails to get theirs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surely you have a bit of Chailey love Stat.

I suppose he is being briefed on this now and he will be giving an NSC statement shortly.

I have plenty of Bold love.

CJ doesn't need to be briefed, 158 posters are wrong & the club is right.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
so what it really should say is that the club realise that over 70% of season ticket holders DON'T buy guest tickets. Also on the occasions I have bought them, even quite close to the game, I have never had any problems, so I think this is solving a problem that doesn't exist. How many season ticket holders will just let everything auto renew and so get this be default. By all means have it as an optional add on, but with an opt in rather than an opt out. With it being opt -out it will be seen as a money grab

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Hold on. I’ve just realised this is a genius own goal by the club.

My brother and sister in law both have bronze membership and pay £22 each.

They can now cancel that as I can buy their tickets for them with the same priority but by paying less for the membership.

Sorted! :thumbsup:

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Very odd behaviour, bit like the banks adding on things people did not want to their accounts. Compensation claims further down the road? All very badly thought out.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’ve always disagreed with the Bronze membership rip off, so this idea can do one.

Priority for non season ticket holders should be based on purchase history. Period.

This idea is trying to advance people who can’t be arsed to buy their own tickets to the same level as those who can.

No. No. No. No. No.

This.

It would be appalling should mates of s/t holders jump to the front, to have the same chance of a ticket as long standing Bronze members.

Ticket release date would be a mad scramble on the internet, with those lucky enough to have sustained access to the internet and time in that moment, the winners.

The board have completely disregarded bronze members with this suggested stunt.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’m looking forward to the usual follow up email from Barber. I bet he will defend the default opt-in with “as is customary with many similar schemes......”

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m looking forward to the usual follow up email from Barber. I bet he will defend the default opt-in with “as is customary with many similar schemes......”

I want to know what heart felt views he has towards the loyal support of Bronze members.

Relatively speaking, that aspect has been completely overlooked with this mooted plan.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I want to know what heart felt views he has towards the loyal support of Bronze members.

Relatively speaking, that aspect has been completely overlooked with this mooted plan.

The club/Barber will be aware of this thread, hopefully it will be covered in his email.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Suspect you’re right. Despite this being used by by companies it’s sharp business practice, taking money of those who are less vigilant or time poor. Barber seeking to fleece the fans

D

Deleted member 2719

But you have to opt OUT not opt IN, how many won't realise this which IMO is the main issue, the club are clearly hoping this and the poor email communications show this

Another typical corporate stance given to us by Mr corporate.

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
Hold on. I’ve just realised this is a genius own goal by the club.

My brother and sister in law both have bronze membership and pay £22 each.

They can now cancel that as I can buy their tickets for them with the same priority but by paying less for the membership.

Sorted! :thumbsup:
Yes i have 6 family members that do this and for the rest of the games i will ask around the office,it will be like having a 1901 ticket i will get one for every game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here