Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] FC Burnley’s most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
sophie-howard-121718.jpg

No disrespect Sophie, you may be one of Britain’s favourite actresses but your EPL ride is coming to and end :lolol: as your boys are going to take one helluva beating tomorrow.

Chris and the boys are absolutely rampant at the moment after back to back victories and are hell bent on consolidating a top half spot. They will be chomping at the bit to make it 3 in a row against your grim, northern, whippet owning relegation cannon fodder.

Come on, still a handful of tickets remaining, let’s get them snapped up and a sell out away following to show the boys our appreciation and roar them on to another famous EPL away victory.

:ascarf:

:clap:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
:needpics:

Literally...

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I think that I may very well enjoy being in the saddle with her.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Absolutely disgusting, how can something that was once perfect, now look like that abomination.
Some people have no idea what they're fiddling around with.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You've raised your game Crodo. A quick Google image search normally sorts this out, but I can't find anything about this bird being an actress or having an association to Burnley.

It's just a random picture of a glamour model on a bike isn't it?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Absolutely disgusting, how can something that was once perfect, now look like that abomination.

She's got a totally inappropriate outfit on, too, for someone who suggests she's up for a ride. Those shoes would never stay on when in the saddle.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
She's got a totally inappropriate outfit on, too, for someone who suggests she's up for a ride. Those shoes would never stay on when in the saddle.

Who has? :shrug:

It's a picture of an old BSA, 6061 Reynolds tubing road bike with nice but not ornate lugs.
It's had a blue respray, and beyond that I'd rather not discuss what has happened to that once beautiful bicycle.

TBH I'm a bit upset with Crodo, he normally posts pictures of a pretty lady.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

It's better than a picture of Alistair Campbell though.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
aBW5Mo1_460s.jpg

Born near Burnley and a massive claret.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I was expecting a picture of the Democracy loathing, war criminal advising, thoroughly nasty piece of detritus Alistair Cambell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Born near Burnley and a massive claret.

Wiki is wrong then!

“Sophie Howard lives in Southport with her husband[citation needed]. As of 2013 she is retired from modelling[citation needed]. Whilst studying at Sixth form, Howard was diagnosed with Lupus erythematosus,[1] a condition affecting the immune system.[9] She is a fan of Liverpool F.C.”

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here