Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] VHS Orient vs Brighton 2007

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
I've found a VHS tape with full match of Brighton 2-2 draw at Orient, 2007 (SKY coverage). Any use to anyone?
On a more general note, where is best to look for old match footage such as this on-line?

Pickles

May 5, 2014

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I've found a VHS tape with full match of Brighton 2-2 draw at Orient, 2007 (SKY coverage). Any use to anyone?
On a more general note, where is best to look for old match footage such as this on-line?

[MENTION=12839]Goldstone Rapper[/MENTION] used to collect these for his website. Not sure if he had trouble with the club in the end over rights.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Yeah, I had to remove the YouTube channel about a year ago. So the links no longer work :(

Yeah, I had to remove the YouTube channel about a year ago. So the links no longer work :(

Alas Barber is also getting the Albion digital team to pixelate any spectators with flasks

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove

That's a real shame, it was always nice to reminice over the some Albion classics. Completely unnecessary by the club in my view, what harm or loss would it cause them?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Not only did they nick the Seagulls TV name, the club wanted me to hand over the footage I had accumulated so they can make it available via their pay site of that name.

They can go whistle...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
That's a real shame, it was always nice to reminice over the some Albion classics. Completely unnecessary by the club in my view, what harm or loss would it cause them?

They said they had been contacted by broadcasters. It was a case of me taking it down or face legal action.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They said they had been contacted by broadcasters. It was a case of me taking it down or face legal action.

What about the Seagulls TV name though? How did they “nick” that?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here