Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sorry if this has been posted before

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IMG_0239.JPG

He should have gone with that and the stamp!

See you next Tuesday

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
He knows exactly what he's doing there, looks where he's looking. Sanctimonious prick, I hope the FA come knocking.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Disgusting. Horrible little snidey player.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I was raging last night, I was told there wasn't a lot in it, but I was dumbfounded he hadn't seen a straight red let alone 2 yellows.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Astonished that he didn't get 2 yellows. Im not sure the "stamp" was intended, but then agin the Hemed one v Burnley wasn't either and he got red.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If he had been on the end of either of those challenges the game would have been held up for at least 5 minutes on each occasion due to his rolling around, treatment, then whinging to the referee as to why a red card hadn't been produced and why isn't he as a star player being protected more. We would then have had a lengthy post match interview complaining about his rough treatment, followed up by social media pictures highlighting the lack of protection he gets.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Astonished that he didn't get 2 yellows. Im not sure the "stamp" was intended, but then agin the Hemed one v Burnley wasn't either and he got red.

I'm not so sure there were a couple of times in front of the NS he was leaving his foot in after the tackle - other way around the Palace fans would have already got six names on a petition

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
If he had been on the end of either of those challenges the game would have been held up for at least 5 minutes on each occasion due to his rolling around, treatment, then whinging to the referee as to why a red card hadn't been produced and why isn't he as a star player being protected more. We would then have had a lengthy post match interview complaining about his rough treatment, followed up by social media pictures highlighting the lack of protection he gets.

Don't forget the crying, he would have cried at least once.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
This is where the Palace fans can f*** off moaning about the ref. Could have had 1, maybe 2 straight reds, DEFINITELY should’ve received 2 yellows.

How do we ensure he gets the Hemed v Newcastle treatment from the custodians of our game?

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
This is where the Palace fans can f*** off moaning about the ref. Could have had 1, maybe 2 straight reds, DEFINITELY should’ve received 2 yellows.

How do we ensure he gets the Hemed v Newcastle treatment from the custodians of our game?
Social media accounts of motd and the pundits involved tonight ;)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
ok mate :lol:

I can't believe how long his managers have been on about this 'protection' thing for. When I searched, Big Sam was moaning about it in May 2017. No doubt it goes back way further than that...

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 17.01.44 copy.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here