Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk's celebration after Balogun's goal

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
.....and Tomkins was apparently “marking” Balogan for his goal and I think it was Sakho’s wonderful back header that led to our penalty. They rose to the occasion of a derby - donkey derby.

The crap back header was by their new great hope Wan Bissaka (who looked bang average on the night)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The crap back header was by their new great hope Wan Bissaka (who looked bang average on the night)

Noooo, you can't say that about their new WONDERBOY. You know the drill. He's come from the Palace Academy (the La Masia of South London, complete with mouse droppings). Therefore, within the next few years, this lad will stand astride the WORLD stage, following in the footsteps of the now legendary Jonny Williams 'Joniesta', who's towering career now see's him ripping it up in the 3rd division for Sunderland, after his grand tour of the powerhouses of Ipswich, Forest and MK Dongs.

Wan Bissaka - remember the name. Its like a crap Jedi apprentice.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Wan Bissaka - remember the name. Its like a crap Jedi apprentice.

Ah yes, him.

He took a dive in our penalty area on the final whistle as Andone (the wan and only) challenged him. Our hero’s reaction was instant, he stooped over the felled **** and screamed something. I suspect it was a four letter word, I also suspect it was not ‘jedi’.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm pleased for Dunk.

He had a mare up there a few years ago, when he got himself sent off.
He hardly had a mare, the game was only about 10 minutes old (could be a bit out, it was a while ago) and he was trying to deal with a crap pass from Bridcutt that put us in trouble.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wow Dunk's value has gone from £10m and behind Malson to £50m and £200k a week in the space of this season.

#NeverWrong.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Was it not suggested on here at some point that Palace were after buying Dunk. It would take a £50m bid
Do you accept that you completely misjudged his worth earlier in 2018 when you said he was worth about £12m (I can't remember the exact figure you said)?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I'm pretty sure it was Bridcutt.

If it was the early December game then it was Bruno who provided the hospital pass. Dunk and Bolasie tussled Bolasie got through and Dunk brought him down. This was the game when Murray tussled with Greer and won a pen at the other end.

But I am an old boy so could be mixing up my memories.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If it was the early December game
Yeah that was it.
Dunk and Bolasie tussled Bolasie got through and Dunk brought him down.
That's about right.
This was the game when Murray tussled with Greer and won a pen at the other end.
Yep - he definitely 'won' it with some sideways running. He scored the 1st from a corner that shouldn't have been a corner, if I remember rightly, just before half-time, and that changed the game.

Still sure it was Bridcutt though - going to have to find out now.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wow Dunk's value has gone from £10m and behind Malson to £50m and £200k a week in the space of this season.

#NeverWrong.

Did you mean Alfie Mawson? It was shocking to me that Mawson was ever considered to be in Dunk's class. Most people who have ever watched Dunk really rate him except our ever-deluded friends, the Nigels. Dunk might well end up playing for one of the big big clubs, and when he does he'll probably prove good enough to play more than 2 league games for them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can we stop using the media made up m23 derby. If anything it’s the A 23, bloody M23 didn’t exist when this started and doesn’t link the two places either. It’s the A23 or nothing! :rant::angry:

With you on this, Porty. Perhaps we should call it the 'Little Old (pretend) derby' or the 'Because of Boxing day rematch'. Anyway, our true rivals were always Pompy. And we rarely played them. And it really meant something only for those who lived in places like Bognor (in between). Nobody south of Gatwick supports Palace surely?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Yeah that was it.
That's about right.
Yep - he definitely 'won' it with some sideways running. He scored the 1st from a corner that shouldn't have been a corner, if I remember rightly, just before half-time, and that changed the game.

Still sure it was Bridcutt though - going to have to find out now.

I'm ahead of you there but have not elicited any youtube clips...

I was sitting front row and had the clearest of views.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here