Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Martin Montoya.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
But did you see his nightmare at Selhurst last season

And at Anfield last season. My Liverpool supporting mate thought we'd picked up a pub player en route - he was absolutely abysmal that day.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Many people on here seem to have started individual appreciation threads on the performances of the llike of Florin Andone, Leon Balogin, Solly March, Yves Bissouma et al. So I am going to add another player to that long list, namely Martin Montoya.

He is a player who often seems to go under radar with many fans, and l thought that bearing in mind he rarely, of late, gets the chance to play, his performance inside what was a burning cauldron at the Amex last night was superb, always calm, measured, and in control, he helped nullify the threat of Wilfried Haha.

Good to see several of last summers signings come to the fore too.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?368619-Montoya

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yep posting just moaning how not in the team and doesn’t go to a single game. Stays at home even when we are playing at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sat in the West stand for our Caraboa game against Southampton, and he was there with Bruno and a couple of others just across the aisle from us. So he has been to at least one game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here