Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One gripe about last night

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Our three, right in front of them. I have no problem with that, tbh.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Double edged sword, that. Is it better to score three times right in front of their noses to increase the humiliation?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
They were down the right end - except I wasn't there. :nono::nono: Still, got a great stream so watched it all. Only the second Amex game I have had to miss for work and it has been the Leeds stuffing and this one.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Right end for me!
It was only the 3rd game I’ve sat in the SW corner rather than the North, those games have been:

Brighton 5 - 0 Norwich
Brighton 3 - 1 West Brom
Brighton 3 - 1 Palace

So next time I sit there I’ll let you all know so you can stick a bet on [emoji1303]

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Loads of palace fans left for the concourse as Bernardo cleared to safety and the HT whistle.

At 2-0 and against 10 men they must’ve thought they still had a chance.

I wish the big screens had shown their reaction as they heard the cheer for Andone’s goal.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Loads of palace fans left for the concourse as Bernardo cleared to safety and the HT whistle.

At 2-0 and against 10 men they must’ve thought they still had a chance.

I wish the big screens had shown their reaction as they heard the cheer for Andone’s goal.

Much the same in WSU - loads stampeding back from the queues to see what they had missed !

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I had some lovely seats high up in that SW corner. Perfect place to watch the football AND abuse the palace fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here