Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Gravity Whore getting some stick before the game ?

Codner's Crackpipe

Feb 25, 2005
:lol: You are OBSESSED with sniffing out PC brigades aren't you? Even on a day like today. Shame Portlock isn't a 'liberal educated type' (whatever that may be), he might not have read 'Standard reporter' as 'Guardian reporter'. :facepalm:

Standard reporting is such a crock of horse plops. Their match preview yesterday was perpetuating the nonsense about the 2013 todding up of the Palace dressing room. I nearly got irritated.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

20181205_133511.jpg

Hi, slightly off topic, have you been to Xmas market at Waddesdon.
Guy from Chichester, selling artisan chocolate.
Snapped this up :)

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Fan threw a pie at him...

Standard reporter tried to twist the pie into being a Banana apparently - wouldn't have wasted a good pie if it was me to be honest

Would it have mattered if it had been a banana? After all the Met (which isn't at all racist - oh no) decided that the throwing of a banana skin at Aubameyang last weekend wasn't a racist act. Couldn't have made it up. Shame on the Met and the CPS for not viewing the offence as "racially aggravated". Which it clearly was.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Was the pie in a yellow wrapper? If so, Jackpot... it was a banana in the eyes of the media.... pie or not. :glare:

Much as I dislike Haha I can't condone throwing perfectly good food at him though.

couldn't agree more ....a bit of amusing banter like " blimey , he's quite tall when he's stood up".....but wasting piglets ...nah.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I know the gentleman involved. There was no pie.Trust me he'd have ate it. He offered his hand to the South London cheat who went to shake it. He then pulled it away and give the slippery one some abuse, childish? Possibly but no Banana and no food at all...

Riddle me this. When We played Liverpool we had kids with handwritten signs asking Salah for his shirt yet, when the Jesters rock up grown men do the fake handshake and drop pies in the technical areas. No wonder Dwayne Dibley hates us.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I know the gentleman involved. There was no pie.Trust me he'd have ate it. He offered his hand to the South London cheat who went to shake it. He then pulled it away and give the slippery one some abuse, childish? Possibly but no Banana and no food at all...

Riddle me this. When We played Liverpool we had kids with handwritten signs asking Salah for his shirt yet, when the Jesters rock up grown men do the fake handshake and drop pies in the technical areas. No wonder Dwayne Dibley hates us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here