Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

To all Palace Fans, Please post your opinions on last night here.

6 Not allowed!
    As we have such an infestation of fans of our 'Teachers' from up the road that are all too keen to post their wisdom on here, it seems only fair to give them all a special place to pass their thoughts of last night on to us.
    Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 2782
Size:  16.1 KB

Last edited by Wellesley; 05-12-2018 at 11:09.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

My Hair is like his hair *Gullsworth*'s Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      I can never see their argument about how they are superior to us. Please check the head to heads, and it won't change this season.
      Brighton & Hove Albion will be there long after the current players, manager,chairman......thanks to who?...you of course!

27 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by spooky View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Piss off Palarse Prick.....YOU COULDN'T COME FOR US.. EVEN IF YOU TOOK A BUS....

1 Not allowed!
      :guitar:
      Members

15 Not allowed!
      I'll do it for them:

Outplayed
      Outfought
      Out thought
      Our passed
      Out subbed (after 6 years in the Premier League they bring on a Norwegian Sunday league player, we bring on Andone, AK and Balogun)
      Out sung (never heard them)

In addition I'd like to add, the Albion have:

Better Squad
      Better Starting 11
      Better Manager
      Better Ground
      Better Chairman
      Better Training Ground
      Better Under 18s and Under 23s
      Bigger attendances.
      Better Financial Situation

Mind the Gap Palace.
      Thanks Robbie - one day we'll name a stand after you.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      been quiet all season, Unlikely to get any on here today.

They will be reading though

Mugs

108 Not allowed!
      Palace fan here. What is there to say other than to hold our hands up and admit that you were simply better than us on the night. Putting aside our shambolic performance, I can only say you fully deserved that win from start to finish. Going down to ten men i thought we might have a chance to get back (as you would) but what followed.... Before the game i thought we might lose, but was confident of picking up at least a point, but that's how it goes sometimes. It was painful viewing, and hopefully we can make amends later on this season, but for now fair play and well done, fully deserved 3 points so enjoy it, as i know i would be if the shoe was on the other foot.

7 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sailor View Post
      Palace fan here. What is there to say other than to hold our hands up and admit that you were simply better than us on the night. Putting aside our shambolic performance, I can only say you fully deserved that win from start to finish. Going down to ten men i thought we might have a chance to get back (as you would) but what followed.... Before the game i thought we might lose, but was confident of picking up at least a point, but that's how it goes sometimes. It was painful viewing, and hopefully we can make amends later on this season, but for now fair play and well done, fully deserved 3 points so enjoy it, as i know i would be if the shoe was on the other foot.
      Well done. Makes a change from the usual twats that infest this site.

I'd suggest it was not just on the night though. It's been building over the last 6 years and over the last three its been inevitable that we would overcome those 20+ years of investment that you had whilst we suffered the full impact of us over-stretching. The gap is going to grow, our clubs are on completely different trajectories.

Cannot believe cpfc allowed it to happen - 5 years of massive earning in the Prem and what is there to show for it other than a wacking great wage bill. Shocking really but I'm very very grateful for your incompetence.
      "NO MATTER WHAT (unless I don't like my seat)"
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sailor View Post
      Well done....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My Hair is like his hair *Gullsworth*'s Avatar

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Horses Arse View Post
      Well done. Makes a change from the usual twats that infest this site.

I'd suggest it was not just on the night though. It's been building over the last 6 years and over the last three its been inevitable that we would overcome those 20+ years of investment that you had whilst we suffered the full impact of us over-stretching. The gap is going to grow, our clubs are on completely different trajectories.

Cannot believe cpfc allowed it to happen - 5 years of massive earning in the Prem and what is there to show for it other than a wacking great wage bill. Shocking really but I'm very very grateful for your incompetence.
      Ehh come on don't kick a man while he is down....OK go on then.
      Brighton & Hove Albion will be there long after the current players, manager,chairman......thanks to who?...you of course!