Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace fan you tube rant. is worth watching

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I love the fact that Palace fans are complaining about a dodgy refereeing decision. Like that never happens to them :lol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 12-05-18 at 01.07 PM 001.JPG
    Screen Shot 12-05-18 at 01.07 PM 001.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 353

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I half expected his mum to wander in... "your tea's ready Tarquin...."

OH FFS MUM, YOU ARE A TOTAL ****ING EMBARRASSMENT... Jesus... You're worse than Roy... "oohhhh your teas ready..." JESUS MUM... I'm lost for words... what can I say, what can I say?

What is it?

"Your favourite, chicken dippers..."

FFS MUM!!! That's just gone out live to an audience of six to ten people... JESUS...

etc.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
To be fair, he makes some very good points....

Watching back the pen was a bit soft, but that didn't take away from the fact that as he said, we bossed that game and he is also right, it showed what a strong squad we have compared to some teams.

I know people so scoff at this sort of thing, but he has the passion of supporting his team to the max, and to see that performance, which a lot of it was down to how well we played, must have been shocking for them.

Shame eh! Hahahahahahahaha

Yes, totally agree. I thought his points were in fact quite reasonable, and had the boot been on the other foot (no pun intended) then we would have been really angry at such an inept performance.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Would have preferred it if it had stayed just with the desolation in the Palace end.
Cutting back to the Brighton fan took a bit of the pleasure away for me.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Don't quite understand the sniggering at the words on the screen to Sussex by the Sea when they've got a backwards facing megaphone spurs fan choreographing woah woah red and blue etc.

Hey ho, just palace being palace I guess

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Don't quite understand the sniggering at the words on the screen to Sussex by the Sea when they've got a backwards facing megaphone spurs fan choreographing woah woah red and blue etc.

there would be no point putting words up anywhere at Smellhurst, no one would be capable of reading them.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

It's like some people don't think deaf or hearing impaired people enjoy football. They had subtitles on several of the videos that played pre-match, too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here