Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Izquierdo not happy being subbed.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I stand corrected.

The bit about the handshakes stuff isn’t bollox though; I watched it. Probably disappointed about the injury rather than pissed off at Chris though.

Indeed, if he was injured that's fair enough.

I did think though that he was by far our least effective player tonight, and apart from winning the penalty, (which wasn't), achieved very little, as ever continually looking to cut inside onto his right foot and get a shot away, a tactic that I'm sure just about every opposing team are only too well aware of by now.

Sorry to make a negative comment on what was a really great night for us all, but that's the way l saw it.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Indeed, if he was injured that's fair enough.

I did think though that he was by far our least effective player tonight, and apart from winning the penalty, (which wasn't), achieved very little, as ever continually looking to cut inside onto his right foot and get a shot away, a tactic that I'm sure just about every opposing team are only too well aware of by now.

Sorry to make a negative comment on what was a really great night for us all, but that's the way l saw it.
Not like you to be negative ??? Was that still just 3 points for you last night?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Nah - he was ****ed at half-time and was given a few minutes to see if he could run it off. He couldn't and that was that.

I happened to nab a lift home off a member of club staff tonight and Izzy was walking past the car as we exited the car park.

"Saturday, Izzy?" was asked.

He shrugged his shoulders.

Exactly. I remember discussing whether he’d even come back out for the second half with a group of friends at half time :whistle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
If he declined the managers handshake, i'm sorry but that's bad form, no excuse for it, it's disrespect irrespective of anything else. I'd hope Chris would sit him down and say no room for that in our squad.

He has been below-par for a few games now with really poor final ball choices. Might not be a bad thing to give him a little rest and try to sharpen him up a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here