Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha; DIVING or CRYING (in a minute)

Sad Act or Cheater? Or both?

• He's gonna CRY in a minute!

Votes: 94 82.5%
  • He's gonna DIVE in a minute!

Votes: 20 17.5%

• Total voters

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I am really struggling to think of a player I have ever disliked as much as Zaha.

Obviously he's Palace, and got a few goals against us for starters. But the diving, cheating, whining, arrogance and entitlement (from a player who totally floundered on a big stage). Then we have last night's stamp, and the pathetic pressuring of referees this season for which incredibly he escaped and Benitez, who said far less, got done.

I hope Mr Tumble remembers last night for a very long time.

I hated That Orient player more Dean Smith.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Boo! I was listening to Talkshite on the way home Tuesday and they clearly stated all 3 Palace players that were booked would miss their next game as all now had 5. Complete garbage as a quick look shows they all now have 4.

I was listening to that. Total garbage that station. A clutch of Premier league games have just finished so they start talking about Klopp. Total joke

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Cry !
An absolute waste of skin and air
Thinks he's so so special with that arrogant attitude
The worst thing is that he could have influenced the game if he realised that it wasn't all about him.
He does nothing in the game except stand in the top third of the pitch and whinge - very much like Ronaldo but without the skill.
I bet he's dreadful in the Bed room

Imagine his Dwayne Dibley cumface.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here