Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha; DIVING or CRYING (in a minute)

Sad Act or Cheater? Or both?

• He's gonna CRY in a minute!

Votes: 94 82.5%
  • He's gonna DIVE in a minute!

Votes: 20 17.5%

• Total voters

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Cry but then changed to dive, before finally settling on cry.

Interesting that at the end of the game, Zaha as well as a few other Palace players failed to go over to their fans and just walked off.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
raggydolls.png

Zaha at full-time.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Will the stamp be investigated? If Hemed could get done last season, surely the FA should look closely at this horrid incident instigated by a such a nasty and hypocritical man.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Wheres the both option? An absolute disasterclass from Croydon's finest, Mr Tumble. Best player outside the top six my arse...

And they want £80m for him? I wouldn't give £80m for that entire heap of shit they had on the pitch tonight. He bottled it at Man Utd and he bottled it again tonight. Cheating scumbag.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Cry !
An absolute waste of skin and air
Thinks he's so so special with that arrogant attitude
The worst thing is that he could have influenced the game if he realised that it wasn't all about him.
He does nothing in the game except stand in the top third of the pitch and whinge - very much like Ronaldo but without the skill.
I bet he's dreadful in the dressing room

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I am really struggling to think of a player I have ever disliked as much as Zaha.

Obviously he's Palace, and got a few goals against us for starters. But the diving, cheating, whining, arrogance and entitlement (from a player who totally floundered on a big stage). Then we have last night's stamp, and the pathetic pressuring of referees this season for which incredibly he escaped and Benitez, who said far less, got done.

I hope Mr Tumble remembers last night for a very long time.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
He's just a dickhead!

A diving cryiiing dickhead,
Repeat

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
The fact he was very poor tonight is great credit to how we played him. Like it or not he is an outstanding player and so pleased manager for some reason plays him down the middle. When he went wide we still played him well but but a different player and nobody was surprised he got a penalty

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
And they want £80m for him? I wouldn't give £80m for that entire heap of shit they had on the pitch tonight. He bottled it at Man Utd and he bottled it again tonight. Cheating scumbag.

absolutely. mediocre flair player, flatters to deceive. though we all know the reason the Nigels want that much is because without his annual 8 goal contribution they would be history and all that tv money would evaporate. can't see anyone wanting to join that sinking ship in jan, so keeping him is their best hope. to be fair though, having Sunday league-standard strikers up front probably doesn't help.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
4th I’m afraid.

Boo! I was listening to Talkshite on the way home Tuesday and they clearly stated all 3 Palace players that were booked would miss their next game as all now had 5. Complete garbage as a quick look shows they all now have 4.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here