Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just thank you. The whole team.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Also I'd like to make a shout out to Montoya tonight for a super performance. We know Bruno can't go on forever and tonight was an important step in the right direction for his natural successor.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
All played so well but special mentions to me for:

Solly March - strength on the ball and defensively perfect.

Andone - speed, positioning, goal, hardworking.

Proper - Outstanding job in the middle.

Knocky - Bags of grit and determination.

That’s not to take away Bissouma or Dunk or Montoya or Bernardo or anyone of them.

Outstanding performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It must be said that I fully expected them to be better than they were and got it wrong, but it is often said that you can only play as well as the other team let you and we didnt allow Palace to play.

Well done to every player in the team who finished with special thoughts for Gross who was unfortunate to be substituted tactically, which was a brave move by CH.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I am watching the highlights on SS now and am almost moved to tears. Great to see the players so happy and together coming off at HT.

Tonight I think we have seen the next generation. Balugan, Andone, Bernardo and Bissouma have such great potential. If they are the future of BHAFC then I'm a happy bunny.

Great performance, wonderful result.

Well done and thank you.

:albion2:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
It was one of those which would have been given if he hadnt got the first one wrong (I think)

This... the first and last penalties we both soft and I said at the time the ref didn't give the second because we had literally just scored from the first!

Chalk up one swing and one roundabout. Certainly changed the game though. Duffy's reaction and Leon's reaction to Duffy's reaction and the Crowd's reaction to Leon's reaction to Duffy's reaction and the team's reaction...

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
And a special mention to those on the bench who prevented a possible "mystery injury" by holding back Gross from storming up the tunnel immediately after being pulled off.
There can only have been one reason for his determination - to have a "discussion" with the bloke who had just preceded him. Whether it was about letting the team down or (indirectly) stopping Gross playing more of the game, take your choice.
But if looks could kill.......

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
What a shift they all put in tonight. In the spirit of celebration we could even defer the Duffy inquest to later in the week.

Hope Muzza and Jose not too bad. New heroes emerging in Andone, Bissouma, Balogun.

And we will get to savour this ten-man win for a lot longer than the 2013 3-0.

and Bernardo - great game and his stop on the line was as crucial as any goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here