Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Andone

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Locadia scored 2 goals in 2 matches before having his attacking intent trained out of him ??? :moo: :shrug: :wink:

Well worked goal, he showed great determination. With the way we play, we've needed someone with pace who can instantly turn it on like that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've watched Andone's goal over 100 times now, and for those who haven't had the time to check, I can confirm that he scores it every time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was expecting my 12 year old daughters main memory of last night to be how we thrashed the scum, but she explained in detail to mum this morning that her the most memorable moment was when Andone scored and I picked her her and screamed 'he's ****ing brilliant!.

Oops.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Chesney Hawkes: “I am the one Andone.....”
Good call. I guess it's "He is..." though.

"He is the one Andone
Nobody I'd rather see"

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not only is he a top notch soccerist, he also appears to have a part in Eastenders....

keanu.jpg.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He is the one Andone
Nobody I'd rather see
He is the one Andone
Keeps scoring great goals for me

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Remember wactching him for Deportivo a few times last season on Sky. Against Real Madrid, he gave Sergio Ramos a torrid time and he should have scored a couple in that game. Of all the names of players we were linked with last January, he was the one I was genuinely excited about.

Two goals from two starts in the premier league, he could be the bargain of the century. Hope he can string a run of games together now :)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Sometimes you can just tell when a player is the absolute business and this guy has it all. I reckon he's a good 15 goal a season striker .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here