Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Andone

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
The way he dropped back into a midfield five the way Gross does AND was still a forward threat was very impressive. Could definitely replace Gross in that number 10 role.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Haven’t seen chasing down and energy like that since CMS

Has to start at Burnley gives
Us an outlet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
I've watched that goal about 20 times this morning and it just gets better! He didn't just run virtually the entire length of the pitch, he ran round it!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I've watched that goal about 20 times this morning and it just gets better! He didn't just run virtually the entire length of the pitch, he ran round it!

We'll be talking about that goal for years and years. It would have been a glorious goal under any circumstances but against them...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He has speed, power and energy. He stood up to some big challenges from their centre halves and he didn't flinch, amazing core strength, he's a fighter which I hadn't realised until last night.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Mom , incredible performance but what a team today, no weak links , looked a real football side. I stood there and could never imagine my beloved team looking this good.

One weak link I'm afraid. Duffy for being a complete idiot. But he played OK up until that point.

Last edited:

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patreon
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Locadia must have sank into his seat when he saw that goal and the performance Andone put in.

What I really like about Andone is he seems to already be part of the "team" despite only arriving in the summer and not training much at the start due to injury. He appears to have good friends within the team and was hugging and laughing with everyone at the end.

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
(To Chesney Hawkes "I am the one and only")

I am Florin Andone,
A monster on the pitch,
I am Florin Andone,
I treat Palace like my bitch.

[repeat]

Rhythm is a dancer ��
Andone is the answer He score from anywhere

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Looks an absolute bargain, love his attitude.

the composure to finish after that lung busting run was superb

wealdgull

NSC Patreon
Dec 7, 2017
His control of the ball from goal kicks was another great point. Where Murray will often get a head to them for a flick-on Andone managed to control it on his chest and either hold it up or play it on. Must have incredible strength to be holding off defenders to do that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here