Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Really disappointed with Duffy

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If you are going to do it and get a red card, do it properly ffs.

Draw blood and get extra weeks' ban? Good plan!

I'd rather he hadn't done it at all. He looked quite embarrassed as he slumped off. Every cloud, though; on comes Balogan (goal!) and, with Muzza injured by his attempt to stand in the way of an imaginary foul, on comes Andone (goal!). Without these turns of events CH would have stuck with what we had on, and it would have ended 1-1 (or worse). Funny old game.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Draw blood and get extra weeks' ban? Good plan!

I'd rather he hadn't done it at all. He looked quite embarrassed as he slumped off. Every cloud, though; on comes Balogan (goal!) and, with Muzza injured by his attempt to stand in the way of an imaginary foul, on comes Andone (goal!). Without these turns of events CH would have stuck with what we had on, and it would have ended 1-1 (or worse). Funny old game.

Yeah draw blood and do it properly. Still the same ban.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It was a moment of madness from Shane but boy did his teammates bail him out.

Out of adversity something truly special happened,

As for Shane he does some crazy things but he also does many amazing things. I look forward to welcoming him back into the team once he completes his suspension.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Potentially handing 3 points to the opposition and ruining a game , and 99 times out of a hundred it would have. The only person gutted tonight will be Duffy because he isn't going to get his place back that easily.

Could have been a complete and utter disaster tonight after playing well and going a goal up though. These players get paid very good money to win points and not lose the plot because our Premier League status depends on it.

He will wake up tomorrow in a cold sweat hoping that it was all a bad dream along with the Palace fans :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yeah draw blood and do it properly. Still the same ban.

Is it? OK, fair enough then. I'll remember that next time someone pisses me off at work. :O

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Potentially handing 3 points to the opposition and ruining a game , and 99 times out of a hundred it would have. The only person gutted tonight will be Duffy because he isn't going to get his place back that easily.

Could have been a complete and utter disaster tonight after playing well and going a goal up though. These players get paid very good money to win points and not lose the plot because our Premier League status depends on it.

He will wake up tomorrow in a cold sweat hoping that it was all a bad dream along with the Palace fans :lolol:

And will it be photographed by that woman who took photos last year ?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Very disappointed with him as he's been playing so well and it really could have cost us! Also who know's we might have had an even better night and score with 11 on the pitch.

It was very early in the game and only one up.

On the plus side I think it's good Balogan will actually now get a run of 3 games and Ben White some time on the bench. Also shows Duffy was fired up and likely the team as a whole. Last year many of them didn't seem to get the whole derby thing but this was much more like it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here