Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace: would you take a point now?

Palace: would you take a point now?

• All, Day. Long.

Votes: 78 34.7%
  • No. Shit or bust. Bring it on.

Votes: 147 65.3%

• Total voters

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
easily take a point.

They will be bang up for it and mostly rub our noses in it face to face.

Bit concerned argus states Hughton not over playing the fixture to the players. He knows best but I think we need to fire the players up after recent games

Need fire in our bellies for 90 minutes

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
easily take a point.

They will be bang up for it and mostly rub our noses in it face to face.

Bit concerned argus states Hughton not over playing the fixture to the players. He knows best but I think we need to fire the players up after recent games

Need fire in our bellies for 90 minutes

Players need to concentrate on decisions on the pitch, and do their job properly. Leave the fire in the bellies to the fans.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Difficult. Probably would take the point, keeps them at arms length and might be considered a 'good' point come the end of the season. I guess it all depends how the game pans out, to be 1-0 up only for a Leicester situation to occur would make me grumpy.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I hope the attitude behind some of meek, lily livered comments I've read on here over the last day or two doesn't transmit to the players when the going gets tough tonight. Because it will get tough...

We need you talking to the players pre-match in the Albion changing room:

"I've got something to tell you. I've got something to say."

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We're 6 points above Palace now, therefore if we don't go into a home match against Palace looking for 3 points and believing we can win then we never will.

We're 11th and coming off the back of a win, our strikers are scoring, Christ even our defenders are scoring. The game's afoot, once more unto the breach dear friends!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Shit or bust. Crowd fired up, players fired up to attack, bring it on.

Bruno is currently shovelling caffeine infused brown rice down his neck whilst doing some yoga, and intricately weaving a taser into his beard for when Willy HaHa goes on the forage...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The bookies have a Palace win as very marginally the most likely result at 7/4.

My own thoughts about the likely outcome for us are W 30% D 30% L 40%... average BHA pts for the fixture = 1.2pts.

I wouldn't take a point if offered now but I might be quite content with a point come 10.00pm tonight.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Absolutely not.

Not for this fixture, every person in the stadium needs to grow a pair tonight. Get behind the team and go for the jugular, and send these vermin home with nothing.

We're 6 points above Palace now, therefore if we don't go into a home match against Palace looking for 3 points and believing we can win then we never will.

We're 11th and coming off the back of a win, our strikers are scoring, Christ even our defenders are scoring. The game's afoot, once more unto the breach dear friends!

This and this.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Absolutely not.

Not for this fixture, every person in the stadium needs to grow a pair tonight. Get behind the team and go for the jugular, and send these vermin home with nothing.

I'd rather not if you don't mind.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Only if it's a 3-3 thriller

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I'd take a point as long as we're 3 down in the 88th, and get three goals in 5 minutes to steal the point. That's the only way I'll be loving the point!

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Go for it ffs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here