Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Gonna be hard to get much work done today.

TOUGHMAN

Oct 7, 2003
Time to come out of retirement for this one.

BRING IT ON.

Hark no hear the Brighton sing......

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Odd it's not being shown anywhere on TV in the UK or here in Spain considering it's a Monday night match and a derby(ish). Does anyone know of a decent streaming site?

It looks like it's live on one of the NBC Sports Gold channels.

I've Redd it can be easy to find Soccerstreams if you look around...

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Pre-match drinking has been switched to Brighton from Eastbourne and the joys of Brighton station afterwards await, a 45 minute workout to 90's rave music has just been done, the sun is shining - I'm officially excitable.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Every bloody day for 13 years...

from 5:30am

Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow,............

Until you get up and feed her, the only solace I get is when I am away on holiday, or if I am too drunk/hungover to hear her....

Screenshot 2018-12-04 at 11.51.35.png

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Looking forward to this and to kicking a few Palace fans up the arse!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
not enjoyable fixture and have butterflies for it.

Hope we are all up for it tonight

Need to smash the scum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here