Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Slightly, well hugely emotional for me tonight. She wasn't a footy supporter but her son is. She died today and Brighton did this for her. RIP mum xxx
Really sorry for your loss.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So, so ****ing proud of Chris and the boys tonight. Ran their guts out, defended magnificently, took their chances and closed down everything Palace had, tactically and physically. Absolutely outstanding. What a ****ing game to watch.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Best part of the night.
Getting locked outside the north with about 20 Brighton supporters whilst their whole away stand walked past us chucking bottles [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sorry to hear that mate. It's a small positive but at least you'll always remember this day for something good as well as something awful.

I was looking forward to this game for a long time and then the worst thing in my life happened. I didn't actually feel it until after the Palace game and thinking that was for my mum, I was going to post it pre match but I didn't want to look like a drama queen. I have now been on the beer because I need to feel numb. Tomorrow it all sinks in.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"The win is for the fans, they love that. We were playing for them. They have the bragging rights. I hope they enjoy it." - Lewis Dunk

dunk.jpg

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I was looking forward to this game for a long time and then the worst thing in my life happened. I didn't actually feel it until after the Palace game and thinking that was for my mum, I was going to post it pre match but I didn't want to look like a drama queen. I have now been on the beer because I need to feel numb. Tomorrow it all sinks in.

So sorry for you, sir. The definitive roller coaster of a day. I hope you're able to take comfort in the future from happy memories and the support of all of us in the Albion Family. Take care.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Best of luck.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

Really sorry to hear that. Sending virtual hugs through the internet. Take care of yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here