Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I tell you this:

Whatever happens to me- deaths, cheating girlfriends, bankruptcies, hair loss- i will watch that first half, and everything will be okay, EVERYTHING. That first half was the most amazing passage of football I've ever seen.
Every single player was immense (Duffy was, then daft, but Duffy is daft). Yves, Bernardo, Montoya, and especially Andone have shown tonight why we signed them. Propper has ended any doubt about his contribution. Solly, after maturing in recent weeks, finally became a man. A truly remarkable performance.

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Slightly, well hugely emotional for me tonight. She wasn't a footy supporter but her son is. She died today and Brighton did this for her. RIP mum xxx

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Kevin Friend awarded us a penalty so he sent one of us off, gave them a penalty and added more than 5 mins injury time at the end, just to make a match of it but it couldn't help the bad guys.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Love the way the team came out late at HT to mind Palace up

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
That was brilliant - reminded of that night we slaughtered Leeds at the Amex. That was sweet, this was even sweeter.

Here's what the BBC thought:

"Brighton produced one of the best Premier League performances of the season to sweep aside Crystal Palace despite playing for 62 minutes with only 10 men...."

Heh heh heh

Albion

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
What can you say ? really I mean what can you say .... at last a slice of luck falls our way .... Fabulous performance by 13 of the 14 players with one dud Duffy

No idea what he was thinking and no idea what was said to him but Van Arnott was trying to wind up all the Albion players and succeeded with Duffy but what a response with a first touch 25 second sub goal from Balogan

And Andone ... well nothing short of outstanding and no wonder the club were chasing his signature for a long time...

Stunning first half , magnificent second half and 3 points in the bag & bragging rights :albion2:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What a night. Not felt this good about a result since we beat United last season.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Lol
Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 22.50.17.png

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here